Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by sayaaaa) Zuri by ZarZar

✔ (FOUND by sayaaaa) Zuri by ZarZar

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
femaleegirl
116 Posts 59 Posters 8.4k Views 40 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D4ddyLemonD
    D4ddyLemonD
    D4ddyLemon
    wrote on last edited by
    #61

    Bumpo

    Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

    I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

    Typically after -
    RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D4ddyLemonD
      D4ddyLemonD
      D4ddyLemon
      wrote on last edited by
      #62

      Bumpo

      Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

      I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

      Typically after -
      RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • L
        L
        lasfecas
        wrote on last edited by
        #63

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • PawyLemon8P
          PawyLemon8P
          PawyLemon8
          wrote on last edited by
          #64

          up

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D4ddyLemonD
            D4ddyLemonD
            D4ddyLemon
            wrote on last edited by
            #65

            Bumpo

            Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

            I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

            Typically after -
            RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D4ddyLemonD
              D4ddyLemonD
              D4ddyLemon
              wrote on last edited by
              #66

              Bumpo

              Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

              I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

              Typically after -
              RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SSNU0S
                SSNU0S
                SSNU0
                wrote on last edited by
                #67

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D4ddyLemonD
                  D4ddyLemonD
                  D4ddyLemon
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #68

                  Bumpo

                  Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                  I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                  Typically after -
                  RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • angelcutmywingsA
                    angelcutmywingsA
                    angelcutmywings
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #69

                    up

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • D4ddyLemonD
                      D4ddyLemonD
                      D4ddyLemon
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #70

                      Bumpo

                      Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                      I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                      Typically after -
                      RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • N
                        N
                        Nihmussy
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #71

                        BUMP

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • sayaaaaS
                          sayaaaaS
                          sayaaaa
                          wrote on last edited by sayaaaa
                          #72

                          A rip version using vrca by @freeofit

                          everything is working
                          GOGO+SPS+LimbScaling

                          only need to unzip and add the project using VCC(im using WINRAR)
                          If you find any problems can contact me to fix them

                          https://transfer.it/t/Hkhp1yh1SDSD
                          backup [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          a86510be-5577-4b9d-b50b-602dcff97be8-image.jpeg

                          SSNU0S RespectIsEarnedR 2 Replies Last reply
                          👑
                          8
                          • HaloperidolH
                            HaloperidolH
                            Haloperidol
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #73

                            ngl was not expecting the roaches all over her.. quickest delete game object Ive ever done lmao

                            Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜɴɪᴛʏ/ ᴜɴɪᴛʏ ᴇᴅɪᴛs ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ ɪɴ ᴘᴏsᴛ ʙʏ @ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴅᴍs. I ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛ ᴏғғ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs sɪᴛᴇ.

                            Upvotes are always appreciated <3

                            angelcutmywingsA 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • HaloperidolH Haloperidol

                              ngl was not expecting the roaches all over her.. quickest delete game object Ive ever done lmao

                              angelcutmywingsA
                              angelcutmywingsA
                              angelcutmywings
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #74

                              @Serotonin are you able to remove them LMFAO

                              HaloperidolH 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • angelcutmywingsA angelcutmywings

                                @Serotonin are you able to remove them LMFAO

                                HaloperidolH
                                HaloperidolH
                                Haloperidol
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #75

                                @kittycatmeow23 Yea lol it just caught me off guard lol

                                Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜɴɪᴛʏ/ ᴜɴɪᴛʏ ᴇᴅɪᴛs ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ ɪɴ ᴘᴏsᴛ ʙʏ @ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴅᴍs. I ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛ ᴏғғ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs sɪᴛᴇ.

                                Upvotes are always appreciated <3

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • avicollectorA avicollector moved this topic from Gumroad/Payhip Avatars on
                                • sayaaaaS sayaaaa

                                  A rip version using vrca by @freeofit

                                  everything is working
                                  GOGO+SPS+LimbScaling

                                  only need to unzip and add the project using VCC(im using WINRAR)
                                  If you find any problems can contact me to fix them

                                  https://transfer.it/t/Hkhp1yh1SDSD
                                  backup [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  a86510be-5577-4b9d-b50b-602dcff97be8-image.jpeg

                                  SSNU0S
                                  SSNU0S
                                  SSNU0
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #76

                                  @sayaaaa How do you unzip the file???

                                  HaloperidolH 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • SSNU0S SSNU0

                                    @sayaaaa How do you unzip the file???

                                    HaloperidolH
                                    HaloperidolH
                                    Haloperidol
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #77

                                    @SSNU0 You need to use something like winrar

                                    Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜɴɪᴛʏ/ ᴜɴɪᴛʏ ᴇᴅɪᴛs ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ ɪɴ ᴘᴏsᴛ ʙʏ @ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴅᴍs. I ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛ ᴏғғ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs sɪᴛᴇ.

                                    Upvotes are always appreciated <3

                                    SSNU0S 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • HaloperidolH Haloperidol

                                      @SSNU0 You need to use something like winrar

                                      SSNU0S
                                      SSNU0S
                                      SSNU0
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #78

                                      @Serotonin Could you send a link to that?

                                      HaloperidolH 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • SSNU0S SSNU0

                                        @Serotonin Could you send a link to that?

                                        HaloperidolH
                                        HaloperidolH
                                        Haloperidol
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #79

                                        @SSNU0 click the hightlighted word winrar or this > link

                                        Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜɴɪᴛʏ/ ᴜɴɪᴛʏ ᴇᴅɪᴛs ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ ɪɴ ᴘᴏsᴛ ʙʏ @ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴅᴍs. I ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛ ᴏғғ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs sɪᴛᴇ.

                                        Upvotes are always appreciated <3

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪᴍ
                                          ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪᴍ
                                          ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪ
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #80

                                          quest bmp

                                          ⊹  ︶︶  ୨୧  ︶︶  ⊹
                                          ८ (gatekeepin' will always be weird) !! ꔫა
                                          sheㅤalt text her !!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular