LF: BAD GUY cargo fullpack + Mamehinata version + Manuka Version!
-
Just as the title says I'm looking for the BAD GUY cargo updated version! As of recently it has had some updates that have fixed some issues! So I'm looking for the 08/09 verson!
Booth Link: https://booth.pm/en/items/4934527

Plus I'm also on the search for the Mamehinata version of said outfit- looks super cute on them!
Booth Link: https://booth.pm/en/items/4939242

Thank you in advance if you help out!

U P D A T E : There is now a Manuka version that has been added! Super big want!
Booth Link: https://chocolaterice.booth.pm/items/5240018
-
Bumps!
-
bump, been looking for this forever
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
️