Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Scripts & Tools
  5. LF: Add Extra Eyelashes Tool / アバターつけまシステム【FOUND】✔

LF: Add Extra Eyelashes Tool / アバターつけまシステム【FOUND】✔

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Scripts & Tools
booth assetsbooth tooltoolmakeup
29 Posts 10 Posters 1.3k Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • milkimayuM
    milkimayuM
    milkimayu
    wrote on last edited by milkimayu
    #1

    🌾 BOOTH / This tool helps you add extra eyelashes to avatars.
    🌾 [register or login to view this hidden content] / Thank you so much ayuyu! 🤎

    6f7f4a97-f6ae-404b-b59c-fdfd6974d11d-image.png
    1c95522f-7fa1-4ede-b31a-42f54d492370-image.png

    Any assets for Manuka 🍯
    I can d♡e for Manuka 😳

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ayuyuA
      ayuyuA
      ayuyu
      wrote on last edited by
      #14

      I bought it, let's try to figure it out! I'll appreciate any help.
      [register or login to view this hidden content]

      Don't bite the hand that feeds you is all I can say.

      M milkimayuM 2 Replies Last reply
      😋
      5
      • momM
        momM
        mom
        wrote on last edited by
        #2

        bump!

        ☾✩☽
        she/her! / local mom / Have a wonderful day!! (Not interested in trades, lol. Just share to everyone instead.) Don't forget to upvote your local asset providers!
        ☾✩☽

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • haaiH
          haaiH
          haai
          wrote on last edited by
          #3

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M
            M
            mxp927z
            wrote on last edited by
            #4

            +1

            If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
            Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
            Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ineviTabLeI
              ineviTabLeI
              ineviTabLe
              wrote on last edited by
              #5

              bump!

              please don't request on non-fullset gifts, just make an LF post! and make sure to thank people for their gifts <3
              if any of my links go down please @mention me!

              Looking for Mayo assets? I got you covered! #1 cutie collector at your service
              LF:
              pretty boy supremacy

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • DepthsowlgirlD
                DepthsowlgirlD
                Depthsowlgirl
                wrote on last edited by
                #6

                bumppppp

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • milkimayuM
                  milkimayuM
                  milkimayu
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #7

                  Bump

                  Any assets for Manuka 🍯
                  I can d♡e for Manuka 😳

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • damseletteD
                    damseletteD
                    damselette
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #8

                    bmp

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ayuyuA
                      ayuyuA
                      ayuyu
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #9

                      bump

                      Don't bite the hand that feeds you is all I can say.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • DollQmaD
                        DollQmaD
                        DollQma
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #10

                        bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪᴍ
                          ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪᴍ
                          ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪ
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #11

                          bmp

                          ⊹  ︶︶  ୨୧  ︶︶  ⊹
                          ८ (gatekeepin' will always be weird) !! ꔫა
                          sheㅤalt text her !!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ayuyuA
                            ayuyuA
                            ayuyu
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #12

                            I'm willing to buy this tool if someone is willing to help me figure out how to use it (especially make a template for a character that is not available as a prefab in the tool)

                            Don't bite the hand that feeds you is all I can say.

                            M 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • ayuyuA ayuyu

                              I'm willing to buy this tool if someone is willing to help me figure out how to use it (especially make a template for a character that is not available as a prefab in the tool)

                              M
                              M
                              mxp927z
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #13

                              @ayuyu After reading the documentation, it seems that you can create a template by specifying which part of the avatar's facial texture—specifically the eyelash area—should be used as the false eyelash texture.

                              If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
                              Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
                              Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • ayuyuA
                                ayuyuA
                                ayuyu
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #14

                                I bought it, let's try to figure it out! I'll appreciate any help.
                                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                Don't bite the hand that feeds you is all I can say.

                                M milkimayuM 2 Replies Last reply
                                😋
                                5
                                • ayuyuA
                                  ayuyuA
                                  ayuyu
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #15

                                  Let me know if files are missing or if working well, there's 1.0 and 1.1 versions but I only grabbed the 1.2, so let me know if the others are needed.

                                  Don't bite the hand that feeds you is all I can say.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • damseletteD
                                    damseletteD
                                    damselette
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #16

                                    UR AN ANGEL

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • ayuyuA ayuyu

                                      I bought it, let's try to figure it out! I'll appreciate any help.
                                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      M
                                      M
                                      mxp927z
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #17

                                      @ayuyu Thank you!
                                      If I notice anything else, I'll let you know!

                                      If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
                                      Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
                                      Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ayuyuA
                                        ayuyuA
                                        ayuyu
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #18

                                        So, I have been trying to make a template for an avatar without a prefab. (Riru specifically) But when I use any closing eyes blendshapes, it breaks the eyelashes completely as if they were badly weightpainted, if anyone has the same issue or knows how to fix it, I'd appreciate it a lot. any help please

                                        Don't bite the hand that feeds you is all I can say.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • ayuyuA
                                          ayuyuA
                                          ayuyu
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #19

                                          Seems like it happens even with the prefabs (tested on Komano.) when the eyes close, it breaks the add-on eyelashes.

                                          Don't bite the hand that feeds you is all I can say.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          • ayuyuA
                                            ayuyuA
                                            ayuyu
                                            wrote on last edited by
                                            #20

                                            Please if anyone could help. I'd be so grateful. I can't make it close the eyes properly with the eyelashes. It just doesn't work. I can show pictures if needed

                                            Don't bite the hand that feeds you is all I can say.

                                            milkimayuM 1 Reply Last reply
                                            0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            Reply
                                            • Reply as topic
                                            Log in to reply
                                            • Oldest to Newest
                                            • Newest to Oldest
                                            • Most Votes


                                            • Login

                                            • Login or register to search.
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            0
                                            • Categories
                                            • Recent
                                            • Tags
                                            • Popular