✔ (FOUND by Kuppa) Alix by Mynk
-
NEW LINK? just put it on pixeldrain omg
-
NEW LINK? just put it on pixeldrain omg
@makeavisfree I've put it on Pixel Drain at first, but it was taken down, you'll see if you scroll up. That's the main issue right now. I have no issues with anyone @ ing me and asking for it directly, the main issue is just getting the link not taken down.
I'm trying any sites right now in hopes that one will stay up, but for now, it's just going to have to be a luck of the draw until the creator gets tired of DMCAing.
I'm creating a new link now. As soon as it's done, I'll post it
-
-
@glitchsynth I can't reply back to dms dear but thank you so much !!
-
@kuppa what is your discord can you plz send it to me in dm
-
@glitchsynth I can't reply back to dms dear but thank you so much !!
@Sclsi Ofc my love, mwah mwah mwah <333
-
reup plz as workupload
-
-
-
@Kuppa thank you
-
-
-
-
its kinda impressive how fast it gets banned, but it makes me just want it more
-
-
the creator probably has an account we havent found yet and is following this post
-
the creator probably has an account we havent found yet and is following this post
This post is deleted! -
rageeee bump again
-
-
Frick, I was too late again

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login