Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. Disko Rex 1.6/1.7 Discussion Thread / LF Disko rex 1.6/1.7

Disko Rex 1.6/1.7 Discussion Thread / LF Disko rex 1.6/1.7

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
rexouiumdisco rex
23 Posts 15 Posters 3.2k Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MidnightIdiotM MidnightIdiot

    @kevinaxe is there any way i could get the full package though? doesnt the workupload site allow enough storage or even if u send me the full package i can upload it to something else so you dont have to remake the code yourself every time

    K
    K
    kevinaxe
    wrote on last edited by kevinaxe
    #21

    @MidnightFloof sorry kiddo, I'm not gate keeping I just don't wanna the time to go through that hassle, you guys got the FBX, and I have a life outside of this community that I would like to get back to.

    everything on that unity package was the same as the 1.5 disko except for the texture and the FBX its self. all of the assets are obtainable here + any other accessories you may want to slap on it.

    your in a ripper forum, go do some ripping. I don't think you've contributed a single asset in your 2 years here.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • K kevinaxe

      @MidnightFloof

      Updates on this topic, for confirmation I've asked around and made a few feelers out to double check, I can confirm that there is no Disko v1.6 or above. anything that has been said is people using the disko and modding it more than it already is. There are no more official updates to the model.

      For reference the model above we have figured is a custom remake of the disko made by Kurawulf, I will send the FBX to share the updated parts, but everything else on the FBX is a V1.5.

      I will also only be able to share the FBX, the package itself is 17GB Compressed and the only viable way to share it directly is with a 1 time upload code that would have to be remade for every download. I'm not doing that.

      🔗 Download Link (mega.nz)

      allyOopsA
      allyOopsA
      allyOops
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      you got me curious. you're using Mega, their official partnership is Transfer.it, and they don't have an upload limit or expiry ceiling - at least, not until March next year.

      not to sound like I'm trying to pry the full project out of you - I don't know how common or uncommon that behavior is here, frankly I upload things I have that don't show up here to vrmodels, so if anything the goal's to be helpful - but you could do that. doesn't seem to require an account either.

      - relevant quotes from faq -

      "Do I need to sign up to use Transfer.it?":
      No, you don’t need an account to send or receive transfers through Transfer.it - however, you can sign in with your MEGA account, or (if you don’t already have one) create a free MEGA account to use Transfer.it.

      "What are the size limits for transfers?":
      Not only are there no size limits for transfers, but you can also upload as many files and folders in a single transfer as you like. This means you can upload folders containing thousands of files and complex subfolder structures, or files that are hundreds of gigabytes in size!

      "When will my transfer expire or be deleted?":
      By default, transfers have an expiration date of 90 days after they’re created. Before uploading, you can change this in the settings.
      If you want to have the option to delete a transfer before it expires, before you get started, you’ll need to sign in with a MEGA account. You can create one for free here [link to mega's registration].

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • _gemblox__
        _gemblox__
        _gemblox_
        wrote last edited by
        #23

        Bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular