Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Lf: this rouge the bat model

Lf: this rouge the bat model

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
nsfwfurryrougethebat
103 Posts 31 Posters 7.9k Views 64 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • W
    W
    Winds2907
    wrote on last edited by Winds2907
    #101

    Although I like this recreation but is there a way to make her skin to a more lighter color to match the og pic? The og avatar has a lighter skin, the lighting is making it look darker

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • ShurklordS Shurklord

      Would it be possible to add some of the other clothes from the base bodies original thing onto the rouge? I know cassette gooner is the body, but I am unsure if any of the clothes would fit. (I was trying to myself but I barely know squat and it was kinda working? it just wasn't good at all when I tried to add the stuff)

      W
      W
      Winds2907
      wrote on last edited by Winds2907
      #102

      @Shurklord I would want to add her heroes, riders, and witch Dreamcast dlc outfit, if I can (I forgot about her unlockable outfits in sa2, dash, and dream team. As well her outfit in The murder of Sonic)

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • W
        W
        Winds2907
        wrote on last edited by Winds2907
        #103

        A bit of a side tangent is that I wish they kept her wing color from sa2, I get it they want it accurate as bats don’t have a pinkish color in their wing (at least the one she’s based off on) but like is a anthropomorphic bat with big boobs accurate to real bats?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular