Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by IMADRAGON & naveah) Karya by SmollTokyo & Kar by ImSro

✔ (FOUND by IMADRAGON & naveah) Karya by SmollTokyo & Kar by ImSro

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
couplematching
253 Posts 60 Posters 22.2k Views 63 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Violet ᰔV
    Violet ᰔV
    Violet ᰔ
    wrote on last edited by
    #241

    bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • CrookSundew57C
      CrookSundew57C
      CrookSundew57
      wrote on last edited by
      #242

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • HollowPurpleH
        HollowPurpleH
        HollowPurple
        wrote on last edited by
        #243

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • YounggY
          YounggY
          Youngg
          wrote on last edited by
          #244

          up

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • I
            I
            IMADRAGON
            wrote on last edited by
            #245

            i have the female but i don't know how to upload here can someone help upload and add face tracking to her

            avicollectorA 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • I IMADRAGON

              i have the female but i don't know how to upload here can someone help upload and add face tracking to her

              avicollectorA
              avicollectorA
              avicollector
              wrote on last edited by
              #246

              @IMADRAGON You can upload the files to transfer.it to share the link here!

              ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰
              Please do NOT leave unnecessary comments about the appearance of the models I choose to post.
              ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰

              Violet ᰔV 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • avicollectorA avicollector

                @IMADRAGON You can upload the files to transfer.it to share the link here!

                Violet ᰔV
                Violet ᰔV
                Violet ᰔ
                wrote on last edited by
                #247

                @avicollector You were faster than me, I was just writing the same thing haha

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • I
                  I
                  IMADRAGON
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #248

                  https://transfer.it/t/mFWrpr0XnTgY
                  here you go enjoy ! @avicollector for the help

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  3
                  • I
                    I
                    IMADRAGON
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #249

                    @naveah female is dropped can you share the male too ty

                    naveahN 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • I IMADRAGON

                      @naveah female is dropped can you share the male too ty

                      naveahN
                      naveahN
                      naveah
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #250

                      @IMADRAGON i got you putting it in a link

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • naveahN
                        naveahN
                        naveah
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #251

                        Kar - https://transfer.it/t/F3LFOmxVjTwa
                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        I 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • avicollectorA avicollector moved this topic from Gumroad/Payhip Avatars on
                        • naveahN naveah

                          Kar - https://transfer.it/t/F3LFOmxVjTwa
                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          I
                          I
                          IMADRAGON
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #252

                          @naveah YAYYYYY

                          naveahN 1 Reply Last reply
                          -1
                          • I IMADRAGON

                            @naveah YAYYYYY

                            naveahN
                            naveahN
                            naveah
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #253

                            @IMADRAGON ❤

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • X Xhelvandowayne referenced this topic on

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular