Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: Clockwork, ITrapped, and 007n7 by Frieghter

LF: Clockwork, ITrapped, and 007n7 by Frieghter

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Uncategorized
poobiforsakenrobloxfileslookingfor
35 Posts 13 Posters 1.7k Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ?
    ?
    A Former User
    wrote on last edited by [[global:former-user]]
    #1

    Hey, me again.

    A couple months back, these avatars went private because of people ripping them. Does anyone have the archived ripped files of these specific three? I would like to get them for a dear friend of mine.

    Freighter has already expressed they will NOT be making these public ever again, so this is my last resort. Will these avatars ever be recovered? I don't know for sure.

    Bumps and upvotes always appreciated. I will trade whatever I have in my archive.

    Clockwork: ❌
    007n7: ❌
    ITrapped: [register or login to view this hidden content]

    Pictures (from Freighters twitter):
    a5d90398-155b-4daf-8ee2-85d3dfd39be1-image.png
    7de1034e-a9b2-4ad5-b4b7-32fc60b1b9c9-image.png
    c084340b-b65f-466e-b8bb-f2622031b82a-image.png

    1 Reply Last reply
    4
    • 2stabwounds2
      2stabwounds2
      2stabwounds
      wrote on last edited by
      #31

      the 7n7 is unfortunately lost furever unless someone has it from FOREVER AGO (little to no chance), but i do have the clockwork vrca . i dropped it into the old itrapped files drive i made in august [register or login to view this hidden content]

      upvote me ₍^. .^₎⟆
      DM TO TRADE, LF ROBLOX RELATED PRIVATES & PERSONALS !!! i have a bunch of my own to trade in return,,

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • AvservienelA
        AvservienelA
        Avservienel
        wrote on last edited by
        #2

        Bump, I really want to see these back.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • ?
          ?
          A Former User
          wrote on last edited by
          #3

          +1

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ?
            ?
            A Former User
            wrote on last edited by
            #4

            +1

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • felicity454F
              felicity454F
              felicity454
              wrote on last edited by
              #5

              bump, 007n7 ❤

              If something I posted helped you, I would be glad if you shared something I'm looking for in exchange

              Willing to help with unity stuff, non oc avatars only. Message me

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ?
                ?
                A Former User
                wrote on last edited by
                #6

                +1

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Logsbogsdogs_01L
                  Logsbogsdogs_01L
                  Logsbogsdogs_01
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #7

                  oh i might have itrapped actually,,

                  ? 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • Logsbogsdogs_01L Logsbogsdogs_01

                    oh i might have itrapped actually,,

                    ?
                    ?
                    A Former User
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #8

                    @Logsbogsdogs_01 YOU DO??? Dude please let me know.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Logsbogsdogs_01L Logsbogsdogs_01

                      oh i might have itrapped actually,,

                      ?
                      ?
                      A Former User
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #9

                      @Logsbogsdogs_01 I upvoted your posts so you can chat to me now. Do please let me know though, I can trade whatever I have or we can make a deal.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ?
                        ?
                        A Former User
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #10

                        +1

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ?
                          ?
                          A Former User
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #11

                          +1

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • PizzaCubP
                            PizzaCubP
                            PizzaCub
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #12

                            This post has the Itrapped files I think https://forum.ripper.store/post/1093700

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            👍
                            0
                            • ?
                              ?
                              A Former User
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #13

                              +1

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • AvservienelA
                                AvservienelA
                                Avservienel
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #14

                                Bump x2, I NEED 007n7

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • ?
                                  ?
                                  A Former User
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #15

                                  +1

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • ?
                                    ?
                                    A Former User
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #16

                                    +1

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • kawaispriteK
                                      kawaispriteK
                                      kawaisprite
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #17

                                      bumps and toots a little bit


                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • lazybones93L
                                        lazybones93L
                                        lazybones93
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #18

                                        I hope someone finds the clockwork one
                                        I really loved that one 😐

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Logsbogsdogs_01L
                                          Logsbogsdogs_01L
                                          Logsbogsdogs_01
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #19

                                          bump bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          • Logsbogsdogs_01L
                                            Logsbogsdogs_01L
                                            Logsbogsdogs_01
                                            wrote on last edited by
                                            #20

                                            bumpp...

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            Reply
                                            • Reply as topic
                                            Log in to reply
                                            • Oldest to Newest
                                            • Newest to Oldest
                                            • Most Votes


                                            • Login

                                            • Login or register to search.
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            0
                                            • Categories
                                            • Recent
                                            • Tags
                                            • Popular