Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: Mochi Fitter ( もちふぃった~ ) 70r

GIFT: Mochi Fitter ( もちふぃった~ ) 70r

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
mochi fittermochfittermochiblendergift-booth
260 Posts 113 Posters 83.6k Views 382 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M mel1242

    @minene-uryu
    45B
    https://forum.ripper.store/post/1298642

    minene-uryuM
    minene-uryuM
    minene-uryu
    wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @mel1242 i'm going to check the file. The official Booth Page only lists 45r, so until it isn't updated there, i won't update my main post.

    Similar reason as to why i list mirrors as mirrors and not the main download: i can only guarantee for my own uploads to be unaltered (or if altered, i notify about it)

    noticeable is, that the one you linked has a last modified date of 4 minutes before 45r
    and the size increase is the addition of a moe to Beryl config.
    everything else (all other Config files and the script itself) is identical.
    In this case, it wouldn't even be an update.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • PRAWCINP PRAWCIN referenced this topic on
    • Seaport636S
      Seaport636S
      Seaport636
      wrote on last edited by
      #62

      I hope there is a profile for https://avatar.booth.pm/items/2631549. If not, I hope someone makes one.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • B
        B
        BebeBlossom
        wrote on last edited by
        #63

        Thank youu! ❤

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • minene-uryuM minene-uryu

          @6675636b796f75 @erisviolet @nixas updated to 45r

          M
          M
          mel1242
          wrote on last edited by mel1242
          #64

          @minene-uryu
          update bump

          In Japan, users and creators tend to place strong importance on manners and community norms, and they often try to encourage people to legitimately purchase avatars, outfits, and other items on BOOTH. When they learn that assets are being shared illegally, they tend to form a common enemy and attempt to impose social sanctions.

          Because of that, sites that distribute assets like the ones here are extremely valuable to me, and the idea of going out of my way to purchase them feels completely ridiculous.

          Just like in Grand Theft Auto V, let’s steal the assets, throw them into a duffel bag, and share them with the people who want them.

          In particular, when playing VRC, you should be careful about entering worlds that have a large number of Japanese users.

          minene-uryuM 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M mel1242

            @minene-uryu
            update bump

            minene-uryuM
            minene-uryuM
            minene-uryu
            wrote on last edited by
            #65

            @mel1242 updated

            M 1 Reply Last reply
            💗
            7
            • ineviTabLeI
              ineviTabLeI
              ineviTabLe
              wrote on last edited by
              #66

              thanks a million, mochi fitter is such a lifesaver ❤

              please don't request on non-fullset gifts, just make an LF post! and make sure to thank people for their gifts <3
              if any of my links go down please @mention me!

              Looking for Mayo assets? I got you covered! #1 cutie collector at your service
              LF:
              pretty boy supremacy

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • YukiaMariaVRCY
                YukiaMariaVRCY
                YukiaMariaVRC
                wrote on last edited by
                #67

                Finally trying out Mochifitter and this is making me feel stupid... I added the package to my unity project, and it just, isn't showing up under tools? Any recommendations?

                TokeiNekoT 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • YukiaMariaVRCY YukiaMariaVRC

                  Finally trying out Mochifitter and this is making me feel stupid... I added the package to my unity project, and it just, isn't showing up under tools? Any recommendations?

                  TokeiNekoT
                  TokeiNekoT
                  TokeiNeko
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #68

                  @YukiaMariaVRC Be sure that Blender is installed on your PC. Install the default mochifitter, then install it in the tools, once installed add the mochi fitter for your model. hope that helps.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • YukiaMariaVRCY
                    YukiaMariaVRCY
                    YukiaMariaVRC
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #69

                    @tokeineko Thank you! I did manage to figure it out sort of. Not sure exactly what, but something was conflicting with the project I had, creating an entire new project helped. Still not sure what was conflicting. No unity errors were thrown at me.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • seiS sei referenced this topic on
                    • L
                      L
                      Lumen
                      wrote on last edited by Lumen
                      #70

                      Hmm I see to have an issue with this tool now.... It will get to around 79-85% and it will just break? It will get stuck just show a REALLY REALLY long amount of time on the "Elapsed Time" area..? Not sure if I broke my unity project or what. Anyone else having this issue?

                      Edit: Yea ignore me. I just nuked the files and readded it to the project. Its working now 😄 Probably just my cursed PC now

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • DovieD
                        DovieD
                        Dovie
                        wrote on last edited by Dovie
                        #71

                        Hey so I'm using mochiffiter to convert some clothes for Kumaly, and for some reason, a particular top won't retarget? Every time I try it says it fails. I bought this top rigged for Manuka so I can put it into mochifitter and fit it for Kumaly, I've done the same for Milltina too but the results are the same. So please if anyone knows why this is happening, please reply! These are the errors I'm getting:
                        Screenshot (592).png

                        The top in question:
                        https://wen3d.com/b/e2WpD

                        Side Note: I've also used other booth assets from this creator with mochifitter and the same thing happens. So i'm not sure if it's how they rigged or set up the meshes or whatever.

                        shaboink!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • TokeiNekoT
                          TokeiNekoT
                          TokeiNeko
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #72

                          not all outfits will work with Mochifitter. I had that happen with a Shinano outfit not able to retarget for another model.

                          DovieD 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • TokeiNekoT TokeiNeko

                            not all outfits will work with Mochifitter. I had that happen with a Shinano outfit not able to retarget for another model.

                            DovieD
                            DovieD
                            Dovie
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #73

                            @TokeiNeko ugh that sucks, this top is so cute too 😞

                            shaboink!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • lavieenroseL
                              lavieenroseL
                              lavieenrose
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #74
                              This post is deleted!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • lavieenroseL
                                lavieenroseL
                                lavieenrose
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #75

                                Anon / Muromu Mochifitter profile: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                2
                                • C
                                  C
                                  Cryforme7
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #76

                                  thank you so much

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • A
                                    A
                                    advan
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #77

                                    Not sure if anyone is also having this issue, or if this is just standard behaviour, but every time I add Mochifitter to a different project and open it, I'm prompted to download and install Blender all over again. Is this normal, or am I doing something wrong?

                                    solamistakenS 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • A advan

                                      Not sure if anyone is also having this issue, or if this is just standard behaviour, but every time I add Mochifitter to a different project and open it, I'm prompted to download and install Blender all over again. Is this normal, or am I doing something wrong?

                                      solamistakenS
                                      solamistakenS
                                      solamistaken
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #78

                                      @advan I do believe it's attached to the project files

                                      o/
                                      Sucker for lots of cheap toys (that add up to be expensive...)

                                      No trades. Gift it to everyone and we'll all be happier :3

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • FishSticksF FishSticks referenced this topic on
                                      • C
                                        C
                                        Cancerus
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #79

                                        @minene-uryu
                                        new update to 47r as of 5/7

                                        Remember to support Booth creators if you enjoy their products.

                                        minene-uryuM 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • C Cancerus

                                          @minene-uryu
                                          new update to 47r as of 5/7

                                          minene-uryuM
                                          minene-uryuM
                                          minene-uryu
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #80

                                          @Cancerus Are you sure? when i check my purchases, it isn't there f77ed296-2186-4395-9f9b-2bc336a2cb14-image.jpeg

                                          C 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular