GIFT: Mochi Fitter ( もちふぃった~ ) 70r
-
@minene-uryu said in GIFT: Mochi Fitter ( もちふぃった~ ) 43R:
Just saw the update, I'll update it in a few hours when I'm at lunch break
edit: updated to 43rSmall reminder, please ^^
@SaburōShigeryuu Reminder for what? It says "edit: updated to 43r"
-
@minene-uryu said in GIFT: Mochi Fitter ( もちふぃった~ ) 43R:
Just saw the update, I'll update it in a few hours when I'm at lunch break
edit: updated to 43rSmall reminder, please ^^
-
My bad ><
-
Not sure why, but it seems that this gets worse and worse with every update??
I was on 41r for a while and updated to 43r and conversions seem to be malformed and really bad now? Downgraded back to 41r for now.Do I have to do anything else other than update the current install? Do I need to uninstall and reinstall blender or something?
-
Not sure why, but it seems that this gets worse and worse with every update??
I was on 41r for a while and updated to 43r and conversions seem to be malformed and really bad now? Downgraded back to 41r for now.Do I have to do anything else other than update the current install? Do I need to uninstall and reinstall blender or something?
@Lumen 43r had issues with the the chest bones of costumes not moving. This appears to be fixed with 44r. At least that's why they already did a new update.
-
@Lumen 43r had issues with the the chest bones of costumes not moving. This appears to be fixed with 44r. At least that's why they already did a new update.
@minene-uryu Yep all of my issues we were the chest area being messed up. Hopefully 44r will help! Thank you!
-
PLZ anyone knows what file name should i rename the retarget_script2.py in folder ......\BlenderTools\blender-4.0.2-windows-x64\dev maybe like retarget_script2_24.py ?
-
@minene-uryu 45R released
-
@minene-uryu 45R bump thanks
-
@6675636b796f75 @erisviolet @nixas updated to 45r
-
@6675636b796f75 @erisviolet @nixas updated to 45r
@minene-uryu Thank you!!
-
I find the Mochifitter profile listing site and then a day later it shuts down due to a "lack of motivation". The fuck, man
-
F flamer16 referenced this topic on
-
+ +. Shinra .+ referenced this topic on
-
R Rat-z referenced this topic on
-
@6675636b796f75 @erisviolet @nixas updated to 45r
-
I find the Mochifitter profile listing site and then a day later it shuts down due to a "lack of motivation". The fuck, man
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login