GIFT: Mochi Fitter ( もちふぃった~ ) 70r
-
更新ありがとう!
-
P puppymelthearts referenced this topic on
-
Updated to 38R, i'm gonna sleep now
@minene-uryu
update bump -
Updated to 40r
-
Updated to 40r
@minene-uryu
update bump -
@minene-uryu
update bump@mel1242 updated to 41R
-
Little question since there is a lot of updates..
I've been creating a new project every new releases just to be safe and minimize potential conflicts or problems;
are you guys just importing the new version over the old one everytime?
or deleting the old files before putting the new ones?I'm assuming you don't absolutely need the latest update for every model but just curious how you guys are doing it

-
Little question since there is a lot of updates..
I've been creating a new project every new releases just to be safe and minimize potential conflicts or problems;
are you guys just importing the new version over the old one everytime?
or deleting the old files before putting the new ones?I'm assuming you don't absolutely need the latest update for every model but just curious how you guys are doing it
This post is deleted! -
@mel1242 updated to 41R
@minene-uryu
update bump -
bump 42r
-
@mel1242 updated to 41R
@minene-uryu
update bump
omochi_otoca/status/2018477731152110073 -
updated to 42r
-
updated to 42r
@minene-uryu ありがとう

-
Just saw the update, I'll update it in a few hours when I'm at lunch break
edit: updated to 43r -
Just saw the update, I'll update it in a few hours when I'm at lunch break
edit: updated to 43r@minene-uryu said in GIFT: Mochi Fitter ( もちふぃった~ ) 43R:
Just saw the update, I'll update it in a few hours when I'm at lunch break
edit: updated to 43rSmall reminder, please ^^
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login