GIFT: Mochi Fitter ( もちふぃった~ ) 70r
-

BL |Archive:
I'll try to keep it up to date, if an Update releases and i haven't uploaded it in a day, please ping me
I'll not upload Beta Version (64b etc), only full releases. -
L Liliaina referenced this topic on
-
Thank you for the latest version of this amazing tool!

I'm absolutely thrilled!!!
-
Thank you!!!!
-
bump latest
-
@minene-uryu bump for 36R
-
@ripton @uriririri0520 updated to 37R
-
I don't see any patchnotes on the Booth page; anyone knows what is the difference between the versions and is it worth to update?
I'm using r32 and everything works fine so far so just curious..@JTartel Likely just magic "makes it work better", updating isn't all that much effort so I'd say no reason not to...
-
I don't see any patchnotes on the Booth page; anyone knows what is the difference between the versions and is it worth to update?
I'm using r32 and everything works fine so far so just curious..This post is deleted! -
L Liliaina referenced this topic on
-
@ripton @uriririri0520 updated to 37R
@minene-uryu
bump update -
im not at home, ill upload it tommorow
-
Updated to 38R, i'm gonna sleep now
-
Updated to 38R, i'm gonna sleep now
@minene-uryu ty for update!!!
-
Updated to 38R, i'm gonna sleep now
@minene-uryu Thanks a lot!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login