LF: Baal the Satanic By HexedHydra
-
@Royal_RAGE Do you think someone is ever gonna buy the model and post it here?
@blackveins666 Yeah I think so Someone with a Job is bound to get and and it is a tuff avatar.
-
@blackveins666 Yeah I think so Someone with a Job is bound to get and and it is a tuff avatar.
@Royal_RAGE Agreed brother. This avatar is perfect, While yes, I am a theological/theistic satanist (i can already sense the failed conversion attempts & people jumping to the usual movie tropes) And i'll be very happy for this model to get put on here, so i can wear it on vrc, and rock the model out on pcvr. (imo ima make the model pc only because i dont wanna hear quest users scream "WTF IS THAT AVI" & "why is ur avi satanic". I dont really have anything against quest users, as i used to be a quest user. If you get what i mean ofc./
-
also, bump
-
@Royal_RAGE Agreed brother. This avatar is perfect, While yes, I am a theological/theistic satanist (i can already sense the failed conversion attempts & people jumping to the usual movie tropes) And i'll be very happy for this model to get put on here, so i can wear it on vrc, and rock the model out on pcvr. (imo ima make the model pc only because i dont wanna hear quest users scream "WTF IS THAT AVI" & "why is ur avi satanic". I dont really have anything against quest users, as i used to be a quest user. If you get what i mean ofc./
@blackveins666 I dont even know quest can even handel it I just think its a really cool avi to pose ad do pictures in Just gotta have it bump
-
@blackveins666 I dont even know quest can even handel it I just think its a really cool avi to pose ad do pictures in Just gotta have it bump
@Royal_RAGE yeah, the price of that model is 7$ atm
-
@Royal_RAGE yeah, the price of that model is 7$ atm
@blackveins666 ONLY 7!!? didnt even noticed someone bound to get it and 22 days should be enough time.
-
@blackveins666 ONLY 7!!? didnt even noticed someone bound to get it and 22 days should be enough time.
@Royal_RAGE if someone even buys it in the 22 day window, i would be happy
-
Bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login