GIFT! オリジナル3Dモデル『ラムネ』 - Ramune
-
-
-
Does anyone know how to keep the facial blendshape customizations? I adjusted the blendshapes like "child face" , "adult face" , "round nails", and "elf ears" to my liking but I can't get them to stay when I hit the play button with gesture manager on, it just goes back to the default face. Is there an animation toggle i'm missing to keep the edits on?
-
Does anyone know how to keep the facial blendshape customizations? I adjusted the blendshapes like "child face" , "adult face" , "round nails", and "elf ears" to my liking but I can't get them to stay when I hit the play button with gesture manager on, it just goes back to the default face. Is there an animation toggle i'm missing to keep the edits on?
@SugarReaper you need to record your default face in unity and adjust your facial expression layer accordingly. theres tutorials online
-
@lizzie_lizzie Found it~!! many thanks~
-
@aaaaaha Thanks a lot for this cutie upload!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
