Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF : Ayata the Ember Claw | Female | PC + Opti by Heartmarksman

LF : Ayata the Ember Claw | Female | PC + Opti by Heartmarksman

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
looking forfemale avatar
29 Posts 12 Posters 3.8k Views 32 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • OovikatO
    OovikatO
    Oovikat
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Bumpppppp

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • kiwisecretstashK
      kiwisecretstashK
      kiwisecretstash
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      Bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ilovegiyuunsabiI
        ilovegiyuunsabiI
        ilovegiyuunsabi
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        up

        --- just a simple girl --
        obsessed w/ the new booth avi Mayo :O
        (always on lookout for Milfy&Milltina&Manuka stuff:3)
        mwahh<3
        love yall!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D4ddyLemonD
          D4ddyLemonD
          D4ddyLemon
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          Bumpo

          Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

          I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

          Typically after -
          RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • OovikatO
            OovikatO
            Oovikat
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            Bump :c

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • T
              T
              TheHitman95
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              FOUND: [register or login to view this hidden content]

              1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              12
              • KawaiiKittyKatK
                KawaiiKittyKatK
                KawaiiKittyKat
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                Has anyone had success uploading her?? I keep getting an error that says there's too many parameters (284/256) even thought it says there is only 189 before I click upload

                ✩ Currently LF : Renard_MK_C8 by Cobalt.11

                BluuuuB 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • KawaiiKittyKatK KawaiiKittyKat

                  Has anyone had success uploading her?? I keep getting an error that says there's too many parameters (284/256) even thought it says there is only 189 before I click upload

                  BluuuuB
                  BluuuuB
                  Bluuuu
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  @KawaiiKittyKat Do you have VRCFURY installed by chance? By default it should compress the parameters for you so you can bypass the limit. I haven't uploaded her yet but most avatars use VRCFURY for unlimited parameters.

                  I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
                  I don't do trading, don't bother!

                  KawaiiKittyKatK 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • BluuuuB Bluuuu

                    @KawaiiKittyKat Do you have VRCFURY installed by chance? By default it should compress the parameters for you so you can bypass the limit. I haven't uploaded her yet but most avatars use VRCFURY for unlimited parameters.

                    KawaiiKittyKatK
                    KawaiiKittyKatK
                    KawaiiKittyKat
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    @Bluuuu I did! That's why I'm so confused loll

                    I ended up removing the peen so we good now

                    ✩ Currently LF : Renard_MK_C8 by Cobalt.11

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular