LF: VR Demon 2.0 by JackieTheDemon
-
@MyMommyIsLatina
Download Link (workupload.com) here a new one nwn@Ayslo thank you

-
@MyMommyIsLatina
Download Link (workupload.com) here a new one nwn -
@nalza69 I downloaded the file and I can confirm it's VR Demon 2.0
This is what the old one looks like; VRDemon

And this is the one I downloaded from Ayslo's link

@monamy thank you for confirming it's just when i test it out on gesture manager the nsfw avi and the sfw one are separated i can't turn the nsfw if i use the nsfw avi i can't turn off the pp or make it, wearing the outfit without the pp coming out so any idea??
-
@nalza69 I downloaded the file and I can confirm it's VR Demon 2.0
This is what the old one looks like; VRDemon

And this is the one I downloaded from Ayslo's link

-
@monamy can you provide the download link because the link provided is not working anymore or has been permanently deleted pls
@nalza69 Sure thing, here's a link for both blender and spp files.
Expires after 30 days, as usual.
As for how to make things appear/disappear for the avatar, I'm afraid I don't have any knowledge whatsoever with VRchat. I only use blender; my hunt for models is usually for personal use (poses and hopefully animation at some point.) You'd do better asking people who use the platform, preferably within the platform itself. Good luck.
EDIT: @sirlockinbottom I'm mentioning you as well since you up-voted nalza's plea for a new link. Sorry for the disturbance.
EDIT2: unitypackage is inside spp zip.
-
@nalza69 Sure thing, here's a link for both blender and spp files.
Expires after 30 days, as usual.
As for how to make things appear/disappear for the avatar, I'm afraid I don't have any knowledge whatsoever with VRchat. I only use blender; my hunt for models is usually for personal use (poses and hopefully animation at some point.) You'd do better asking people who use the platform, preferably within the platform itself. Good luck.
EDIT: @sirlockinbottom I'm mentioning you as well since you up-voted nalza's plea for a new link. Sorry for the disturbance.
EDIT2: unitypackage is inside spp zip.
-
@nalza69 Sure thing, here's a link for both blender and spp files.
Expires after 30 days, as usual.
As for how to make things appear/disappear for the avatar, I'm afraid I don't have any knowledge whatsoever with VRchat. I only use blender; my hunt for models is usually for personal use (poses and hopefully animation at some point.) You'd do better asking people who use the platform, preferably within the platform itself. Good luck.
EDIT: @sirlockinbottom I'm mentioning you as well since you up-voted nalza's plea for a new link. Sorry for the disturbance.
EDIT2: unitypackage is inside spp zip.
@monamy hi! Sorry to bug, but do you maybe have the unity files? I love this demon fellaaa
-
@monamy link for both blender and spp files what about unity files for vrchat? is it also included there?
-
@nalza69 Sure thing, here's a link for both blender and spp files.
Expires after 30 days, as usual.
As for how to make things appear/disappear for the avatar, I'm afraid I don't have any knowledge whatsoever with VRchat. I only use blender; my hunt for models is usually for personal use (poses and hopefully animation at some point.) You'd do better asking people who use the platform, preferably within the platform itself. Good luck.
EDIT: @sirlockinbottom I'm mentioning you as well since you up-voted nalza's plea for a new link. Sorry for the disturbance.
EDIT2: unitypackage is inside spp zip.
No worries bro.
-
https://jackiethedemon.itch.io/vr-demon-20
New model came out today, i though it would be a update but its not sadly
This post is deleted! -
Could someone please share the Unity package once more? Thank you so much in advance, I really appreciate your help!

-
https://jackiethedemon.itch.io/vr-demon-20
New model came out today, i though it would be a update but its not sadly
@Ayslo could someone please reupload the blender files? i got here late and the link's dead. =w=
-
@Ayslo could someone please reupload the blender files? i got here late and the link's dead. =w=
@DaddyPennybags Bump for this too ^^;
-
@daddypennybags @zeph0206 Reuploading Blender, SPP and Unitypackage
Files are there for 30days as usual.@monamy thank you so much! :3

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login