Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF Miz’s new Vanny and Glitchtrap!

LF Miz’s new Vanny and Glitchtrap!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
mizvannyfnaf
58 Posts 17 Posters 3.8k Views 22 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • L LilyLovelys

    VRChat_2026-01-27_18-58-50.463_1080x1920.png anyone know where to get the skin? I don’t know too much info about it, all I know is a friend found it in a server he’s in

    Imnotaripper.I
    Imnotaripper.I
    Imnotaripper.
    wrote on last edited by Imnotaripper.
    #41

    @LilyLovelys It’s a private retexture, I doubt anyone would be able to get their hands on it, best thing one could do is either you or someone make the texture your/themself and share here.

    Again, it’s all a retexture ^.^None of the bits actually are there.

    If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
    P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • L LilyLovelys

      VRChat_2026-01-27_18-58-50.463_1080x1920.png anyone know where to get the skin? I don’t know too much info about it, all I know is a friend found it in a server he’s in

      O
      O
      Official Lolbit
      Banned
      wrote on last edited by
      #42

      @LilyLovelys that is mine mate u touch that and ill have u banned everywhere

      Imnotaripper.I 1 Reply Last reply
      -4
      • L LilyLovelys

        VRChat_2026-01-27_18-58-50.463_1080x1920.png anyone know where to get the skin? I don’t know too much info about it, all I know is a friend found it in a server he’s in

        O
        O
        Official Lolbit
        Banned
        wrote on last edited by
        #43

        @LilyLovelys u want proof dm me on discord

        @Imnotaripper. lmao cant ebelive people are trying to rip my shit

        1 Reply Last reply
        -5
        • O Official Lolbit

          @LilyLovelys that is mine mate u touch that and ill have u banned everywhere

          Imnotaripper.I
          Imnotaripper.I
          Imnotaripper.
          wrote on last edited by
          #44

          @Official-Lolbit No need to get so angry. They never mentioned anything about ripping the textures, though it may be a ripper store there’s still some people on here willing to pay for the work. This person simply wanted information on where to get the texture. Threatening to get someone “banned everywhere” when you know nothing about them either isn’t very smart either.

          If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
          P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

          L 1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • Imnotaripper.I Imnotaripper.

            @Official-Lolbit No need to get so angry. They never mentioned anything about ripping the textures, though it may be a ripper store there’s still some people on here willing to pay for the work. This person simply wanted information on where to get the texture. Threatening to get someone “banned everywhere” when you know nothing about them either isn’t very smart either.

            L
            L
            LilyLovelys
            wrote on last edited by
            #45

            @Imnotaripper. Fr, it’s not like I can ask this on goggle and find info about vrc avatars, honestly I get more information in ripperstore than anywhere else, someone even help me how to put fnia clothing here in ripperstore instead of these fnia servers where they like to gatekeep these information.

            1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • L LilyLovelys

              VRChat_2026-01-27_18-58-50.463_1080x1920.png anyone know where to get the skin? I don’t know too much info about it, all I know is a friend found it in a server he’s in

              Bonfie The BunnyB
              Bonfie The BunnyB
              Bonfie The Bunny
              wrote on last edited by
              #46

              @LilyLovelys i want it since lolbit got mad and got banned lol

              T 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Bonfie The BunnyB Bonfie The Bunny

                @LilyLovelys i want it since lolbit got mad and got banned lol

                T
                T
                TheRetexture
                wrote on last edited by
                #47

                @Bonfie-The-Bunny right

                Bonfie The BunnyB 1 Reply Last reply
                -1
                • T TheRetexture

                  @Bonfie-The-Bunny right

                  Bonfie The BunnyB
                  Bonfie The BunnyB
                  Bonfie The Bunny
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #48

                  @TheAttractionVRC you lolbit alt

                  T 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Bonfie The BunnyB Bonfie The Bunny

                    @TheAttractionVRC you lolbit alt

                    T
                    T
                    TheRetexture
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #49

                    @Bonfie-The-Bunny :3

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    -1
                    • FedoudouF
                      FedoudouF
                      Fedoudou
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #50

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • H Harbinger29

                        🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

                        A
                        A
                        ACasualVisitor
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #51
                        This post is deleted!
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • FedoudouF
                          FedoudouF
                          Fedoudou
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #52

                          bump

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • L LilyLovelys

                            VRChat_2026-01-27_18-58-50.463_1080x1920.png anyone know where to get the skin? I don’t know too much info about it, all I know is a friend found it in a server he’s in

                            pogchampion_019P
                            pogchampion_019P
                            pogchampion_019
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #53

                            @LilyLovelys bump on ANY sort of nsfw retexture? i know lolbit got super angry that someone mentioned their retexture, but I just want any retexture like that

                            Bonfie The BunnyB 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Bonfie The BunnyB
                              Bonfie The BunnyB
                              Bonfie The Bunny
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #54

                              which is far

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Bonfie The BunnyB
                                Bonfie The BunnyB
                                Bonfie The Bunny
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #55

                                bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • pogchampion_019P pogchampion_019

                                  @LilyLovelys bump on ANY sort of nsfw retexture? i know lolbit got super angry that someone mentioned their retexture, but I just want any retexture like that

                                  Bonfie The BunnyB
                                  Bonfie The BunnyB
                                  Bonfie The Bunny
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #56

                                  @pogchampion_019 it would also be cool if there was a slider for skin tone but that is just if anyone is willing to do that

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • pogchampion_019P
                                    pogchampion_019P
                                    pogchampion_019
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #57

                                    bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • lazybones93L
                                      lazybones93L
                                      lazybones93
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #58

                                      Bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular