✔ (FOUND by kilisii) Reze by Weeeby
-
@IchigoTree i want a certain avatar head edit but i got bitched at for it because it upset a certain person, my discord is autumn22._ if u want to add me for further details on the head edit
@AnyasAvis I appreciate this a lot, I would definitely get down for that but sadly I want absolutely no attachment from my business with this account, I stay as far away from my actual name, business and everything else connected to me with this account.
So friending you would turn into a hazard I can't take a risk for. I wish you lots of luck though

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login