Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by kilisii) Reze by Weeeby

✔ (FOUND by kilisii) Reze by Weeeby

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
femaleegirl
41 Posts 16 Posters 6.7k Views 13 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A
    A
    AnyasAvis
    wrote on last edited by AnyasAvis
    #21
    This post is deleted!
    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • lyxpuppyyL lyxpuppyy

      bump! page went down

      lvewhoL
      lvewhoL
      lvewho
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @lyxpuppyy still need it?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • A
        A
        AnyasAvis
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        can we get the newest avi clara bumped please and thank u https://payhip.com/b/wEmhe

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • YummerssY
          YummerssY
          Yummerss
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          when i put it in unity, the sdk doesnt load at all

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • A AnyasAvis

            i swear this creator goes and says she so called makes some of the stuff but i see that some of the stuff she supposedly made isnt by her, the wings were by suki, the boots she edited from nessy so it wasnt by her, the mouth gag was by honeylab, the lipstick was with the decal of the head add ons, the jewelry piece on the side of the face called astra set by kimchi, its ridiculous no one says nothing on it

            IchigoTreeI
            IchigoTreeI
            IchigoTree
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @AnyasAvis many such cases

            A 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • IchigoTreeI IchigoTree

              @AnyasAvis many such cases

              A
              A
              AnyasAvis
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @IchigoTree many such cases as in??

              IchigoTreeI 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • A AnyasAvis

                @IchigoTree many such cases as in??

                IchigoTreeI
                IchigoTreeI
                IchigoTree
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                @AnyasAvis creators doing shady bullshit, I've worked with many bigger ones in the past and god they are almost all fucking dogshit humans

                S 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • IchigoTreeI IchigoTree

                  @AnyasAvis creators doing shady bullshit, I've worked with many bigger ones in the past and god they are almost all fucking dogshit humans

                  S
                  S
                  sillylily
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  @IchigoTree ngl it makes me sad I know how to do shit but I absolutely refuse to become a creator, they treat others like the trash under their feet

                  A IchigoTreeI 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • S sillylily

                    @IchigoTree ngl it makes me sad I know how to do shit but I absolutely refuse to become a creator, they treat others like the trash under their feet

                    A
                    A
                    AnyasAvis
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    @sillylily i literally just made a robe from scratch in blender/retopo flow and i uv mapped it and textured it to, i get removed out of 3 servers and reported that it was not my work and someone elses and it gets took down and i provided my side and it still got took down cause weeeby got butthurt it looked like hers bruh i made something myself like wtf

                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • A AnyasAvis

                      @sillylily i literally just made a robe from scratch in blender/retopo flow and i uv mapped it and textured it to, i get removed out of 3 servers and reported that it was not my work and someone elses and it gets took down and i provided my side and it still got took down cause weeeby got butthurt it looked like hers bruh i made something myself like wtf

                      S
                      S
                      sillylily
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      @AnyasAvis post it on TikTok I’m sure the community will be like wait a minute what the flip

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • A
                        A
                        AnyasAvis
                        wrote on last edited by AnyasAvis
                        #31

                        i just did, thank you for the idea @sillylily my tiktok is anyasavis.vr

                        S 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • S sillylily

                          @IchigoTree ngl it makes me sad I know how to do shit but I absolutely refuse to become a creator, they treat others like the trash under their feet

                          IchigoTreeI
                          IchigoTreeI
                          IchigoTree
                          wrote on last edited by IchigoTree
                          #32

                          @sillylily I never wanna make a big name for myself and be known in the creator community, so I tell many people that I work with to not credit me.
                          that's mainly why I only do textures atm. for public availability, they've been released here too but I really don't care about theft LMAO
                          people will steal, when my shit gets ripped it's almost like a compliment to me liek "awww y'all want my shit"
                          my main skill is making entire body rigs, assets and sometimes entire bodies from scratch etc.

                          S A 2 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • IchigoTreeI IchigoTree

                            @sillylily I never wanna make a big name for myself and be known in the creator community, so I tell many people that I work with to not credit me.
                            that's mainly why I only do textures atm. for public availability, they've been released here too but I really don't care about theft LMAO
                            people will steal, when my shit gets ripped it's almost like a compliment to me liek "awww y'all want my shit"
                            my main skill is making entire body rigs, assets and sometimes entire bodies from scratch etc.

                            S
                            S
                            sillylily
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #33

                            @IchigoTree I create but I always create for free and for my friends, they have always offered to pay but I could never accept it due to the fact that anybody could learn said skills in due time. So instead I teach who wants to be taught and it can feel really great, especially when they come up to me and go “Look what I made!”

                            IchigoTreeI 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • A AnyasAvis

                              i just did, thank you for the idea @sillylily my tiktok is anyasavis.vr

                              S
                              S
                              sillylily
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #34

                              @AnyasAvis that’s hella swag dude also gang I just bought the quest pro IM SO EXCITED. I’m going to lick random people for sure cause it’s funny

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • S sillylily

                                @IchigoTree I create but I always create for free and for my friends, they have always offered to pay but I could never accept it due to the fact that anybody could learn said skills in due time. So instead I teach who wants to be taught and it can feel really great, especially when they come up to me and go “Look what I made!”

                                IchigoTreeI
                                IchigoTreeI
                                IchigoTree
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #35

                                @sillylily that's really cute actually. I'm a horrible teacher so I refuse to teach people but just help here and there, I get too infuriated trying to teach people

                                avicollectorA 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • IchigoTreeI IchigoTree

                                  @sillylily that's really cute actually. I'm a horrible teacher so I refuse to teach people but just help here and there, I get too infuriated trying to teach people

                                  avicollectorA
                                  avicollectorA
                                  avicollector
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #36

                                  @IchigoTree fr same

                                  ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰
                                  Please do NOT leave unnecessary comments about the appearance of the models I choose to post.
                                  ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • A
                                    A
                                    AnyasAvis
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #37

                                    i just find more and more stuff about this so called creator and see on two different payhips that the skeleton bra she supposedly made wasnt even by her but by someone else and the so called hot girl boots were made by another creator and just edited it so it didnt look like the original items connected to it arent there no more, i swear i wish this disgusting creator would stop doing these things but it doesnt stop -_-

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • IchigoTreeI IchigoTree

                                      @sillylily I never wanna make a big name for myself and be known in the creator community, so I tell many people that I work with to not credit me.
                                      that's mainly why I only do textures atm. for public availability, they've been released here too but I really don't care about theft LMAO
                                      people will steal, when my shit gets ripped it's almost like a compliment to me liek "awww y'all want my shit"
                                      my main skill is making entire body rigs, assets and sometimes entire bodies from scratch etc.

                                      A
                                      A
                                      AnyasAvis
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #38

                                      @IchigoTree do u do head edits for a commision??

                                      IchigoTreeI 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • A AnyasAvis

                                        @IchigoTree do u do head edits for a commision??

                                        IchigoTreeI
                                        IchigoTreeI
                                        IchigoTree
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #39

                                        @AnyasAvis I actually do anything you can think of with avatars, from small sculpts to full scratch textures to complete custom rigs.

                                        A 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • IchigoTreeI IchigoTree

                                          @AnyasAvis I actually do anything you can think of with avatars, from small sculpts to full scratch textures to complete custom rigs.

                                          A
                                          A
                                          AnyasAvis
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #40

                                          @IchigoTree i want a certain avatar head edit but i got bitched at for it because it upset a certain person, my discord is autumn22._ if u want to add me for further details on the head edit

                                          IchigoTreeI 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular