Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift: 【19アバター対応 VRC Hair】 ボサボサロングヘア

Gift: 【19アバター対応 VRC Hair】 ボサボサロングヘア

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
fullsethair boothgift-booth
21 Posts 12 Posters 9.3k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ineviTabLeI ineviTabLe

    @Pretend-Like thanks for sharing! there's a Mayo update now, if it isn't too much of a bother, would you mind sending an updated link? thanks ><

    Pretend LikeP
    Pretend LikeP
    Pretend Like
    wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @ineviTabLe Yes i can thank you for pinging me!

    If you want parts just ask?
    Im happy to Provide you parts if I have them Available, If not help you find a Person that does!
    Gatekeeping parts, Thats not what I do here.

    IF A LINK NEEDS TO BE UPLOADED AGAIN OR UPDATED PING ME OKAY I SWEAR I'M NOT LOOKING THROUGH ALL MY POST TO SEE WHOS ASKING ME

    ineviTabLeI 1 Reply Last reply
    ❤
    0
    • KiriMoeK KiriMoe

      Bump for mayo update

      Pretend LikeP
      Pretend LikeP
      Pretend Like
      wrote on last edited by
      #13

      @KiriMoe Next time ping the person of said link it will make it easier for them to update it, and yes im updating it as i type this

      If you want parts just ask?
      Im happy to Provide you parts if I have them Available, If not help you find a Person that does!
      Gatekeeping parts, Thats not what I do here.

      IF A LINK NEEDS TO BE UPLOADED AGAIN OR UPDATED PING ME OKAY I SWEAR I'M NOT LOOKING THROUGH ALL MY POST TO SEE WHOS ASKING ME

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Pretend LikeP Pretend Like

        @ineviTabLe Yes i can thank you for pinging me!

        ineviTabLeI
        ineviTabLeI
        ineviTabLe
        wrote on last edited by
        #14

        @Pretend-Like yeah, I noticed people tend to respond more when they're pinged rather than bumped (because many have replies turned off) so I started doing it 😛

        please don't request on non-fullset gifts, just make an LF post! and make sure to thank people for their gifts <3
        if any of my links go down please @mention me!

        Looking for Mayo assets? I got you covered! #1 cutie collector at your service
        LF:
        pretty boy supremacy

        Pretend LikeP 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ineviTabLeI ineviTabLe

          @Pretend-Like yeah, I noticed people tend to respond more when they're pinged rather than bumped (because many have replies turned off) so I started doing it 😛

          Pretend LikeP
          Pretend LikeP
          Pretend Like
          wrote on last edited by
          #15

          @ineviTabLe anyway done enjoy

          If you want parts just ask?
          Im happy to Provide you parts if I have them Available, If not help you find a Person that does!
          Gatekeeping parts, Thats not what I do here.

          IF A LINK NEEDS TO BE UPLOADED AGAIN OR UPDATED PING ME OKAY I SWEAR I'M NOT LOOKING THROUGH ALL MY POST TO SEE WHOS ASKING ME

          ineviTabLeI 1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • Pretend LikeP Pretend Like

            @ineviTabLe anyway done enjoy

            ineviTabLeI
            ineviTabLeI
            ineviTabLe
            wrote on last edited by
            #16

            @Pretend-Like yayyyy thanks so much for updating!! you're amazing ^^

            please don't request on non-fullset gifts, just make an LF post! and make sure to thank people for their gifts <3
            if any of my links go down please @mention me!

            Looking for Mayo assets? I got you covered! #1 cutie collector at your service
            LF:
            pretty boy supremacy

            Pretend LikeP 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ineviTabLeI ineviTabLe

              @Pretend-Like yayyyy thanks so much for updating!! you're amazing ^^

              Pretend LikeP
              Pretend LikeP
              Pretend Like
              wrote on last edited by
              #17

              @ineviTabLe Don't mention it, its all good

              If you want parts just ask?
              Im happy to Provide you parts if I have them Available, If not help you find a Person that does!
              Gatekeeping parts, Thats not what I do here.

              IF A LINK NEEDS TO BE UPLOADED AGAIN OR UPDATED PING ME OKAY I SWEAR I'M NOT LOOKING THROUGH ALL MY POST TO SEE WHOS ASKING ME

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • System referenced this topic on
              • JakDeRipperJ
                JakDeRipperJ
                JakDeRipper
                wrote on last edited by
                #18

                Bump, peak, thank you

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • kuyumiK
                  kuyumiK
                  kuyumi
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #19

                  thanks

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Pretend LikeP
                    Pretend LikeP
                    Pretend Like
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #20

                    reply to me if you want Kaguya

                    If you want parts just ask?
                    Im happy to Provide you parts if I have them Available, If not help you find a Person that does!
                    Gatekeeping parts, Thats not what I do here.

                    IF A LINK NEEDS TO BE UPLOADED AGAIN OR UPDATED PING ME OKAY I SWEAR I'M NOT LOOKING THROUGH ALL MY POST TO SEE WHOS ASKING ME

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • U
                      U
                      uruhara
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #21

                      [register or login to view this hidden content] | [register or login to view this hidden content]
                      Kaguya

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      4

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular