[FOUND] LF: Rose Bone Dress (Free Twitter Distribution)
-
Supported:
- Manuka
- Marycia
- Lunalitt
- Lumina
- Shinano
- Milfy
- Shinra
- Milltina
- Rurune


-
updating to share that the headdress has been posted (or reposted) here and the creator says the dress will be available about 1-2 weeks from now
-
https://femofair.booth.pm/items/7627582
Password: GBD2025
Archiving isn't working for me, could someone else? -
L lavieenrose has marked this topic as solved on
-
@Excaligator Ty~
-
@Excaligator
got it on my main model i love it sm! tysm! -
@Excaligator
got it on my main model i love it sm! tysm!@damaniasakra Looks fucking siiiccccckkkkk!~♡
Very pretty! Love it lots!
-
updated with v1.02
-
@Mong-Bong
already updated, check link -
@Mong-Bong
already updated, check link@lavieenrose thax!

-
Looks amazing and such a cute witch!
-
@Excaligator Re-Up?
-
@excaligator Re-Up please! Files not found!
-
I don't believe I have the file anymore. Terribly sorry.
Most files like clothing are really storage heavy, so I use the uploads like a storage, but I don't like keeping clothing in my downloads as it takes a while to transfer over and just takes a lot of space.
TLDR: I don't have the file in my possession anymore.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login