Iron Mouse
-
Updated News on the avatar fixed the blush, gogoloco, textures, and lastly SPS. Soon going to fix the hand gestures and making a quest version and maybe adding a speical toggles
-
@Striker08 I'm on it don't worried
@K0maruPlay Noice : D
-
It's going to be a bit because I have some friends helping me with some of the other things I'm trying to add
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login