LF ST4TK0RE Chance, Mafioso, and ITrapped (PAID files.)
-
@glittergore no lmfao, im lookin for the paid files fufcckkk
btw ur blacklisted in uhhh sacrificallambs discord server..@inskidlarp Fun fact sacrificiallamb isnt the best person,,
-
@inskidlarp Fun fact sacrificiallamb isnt the best person,,
@bxrry_bugzz OH i know, they blacklist ppl w no proof ALL the time. he also likes to not credit people when using bases....... his v1 ivan uses mimicmyths base and he doesnt credit it LOL.
-
-
@inskidlarp still haven't banned me yet

-

price update once again -
+1
-
+1
-
+1
-
+1
-
-
-
+1
-
+1
-
did anyone ever get the chance-?
-
+1
-
-
+1
-
I don't have the Mafioso yet, but I bought both Chance and ITrapped a WHILE back, I found them not too long ago. I'm wary on leaking them but I'd be willing if anyone wanted to trade for them.
-
+1
-
@forsakenslop
Could you send me them? Been looking for someone to post the og files for a while
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
