Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: NEW Winterpaw Feline

LF: NEW Winterpaw Feline

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
winterpawfurrycatfelinenew
76 Posts 27 Posters 9.6k Views 54 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • kingbarkK kingbark

    @Orthod1548 It's in my reply.
    https://forum.ripper.store/post/1235904

    O
    O
    Orthod1548
    wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @kingbark Oh shit, sorry, thank you so much :3

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • aatukanji11022A
      aatukanji11022A
      aatukanji11022
      wrote on last edited by
      #42

      Can anyone help?
      I've imported all the packages needed, but in the console I'm getting this message and it won't let me upload or enter playmode:

      Assets\Adult Feline - Butt\Assets!Dismay Custom\Penetration Contact System\Editor\Scripts\PCSConfigurator_MA.cs(6,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'nadena' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

      DunQuixoteD 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • aatukanji11022A aatukanji11022

        Can anyone help?
        I've imported all the packages needed, but in the console I'm getting this message and it won't let me upload or enter playmode:

        Assets\Adult Feline - Butt\Assets!Dismay Custom\Penetration Contact System\Editor\Scripts\PCSConfigurator_MA.cs(6,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'nadena' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

        DunQuixoteD
        DunQuixoteD
        DunQuixote
        wrote on last edited by DunQuixote
        #43

        @aatukanji11022 do you have the pcs system installed perchance? i had the same problem when setting it up as well from before

        aatukanji11022A 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • DunQuixoteD DunQuixote

          @aatukanji11022 do you have the pcs system installed perchance? i had the same problem when setting it up as well from before

          aatukanji11022A
          aatukanji11022A
          aatukanji11022
          wrote on last edited by
          #44

          @DunQuixote I do have it installed yeah, so I'm not sure whats happening there

          DunQuixoteD 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • aatukanji11022A aatukanji11022

            @DunQuixote I do have it installed yeah, so I'm not sure whats happening there

            DunQuixoteD
            DunQuixoteD
            DunQuixote
            wrote on last edited by
            #45

            @aatukanji11022 something might be up with the pcs or the sdk is not up to date. my problem was the sdk

            aatukanji11022A 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • DunQuixoteD DunQuixote

              @aatukanji11022 something might be up with the pcs or the sdk is not up to date. my problem was the sdk

              aatukanji11022A
              aatukanji11022A
              aatukanji11022
              wrote on last edited by
              #46

              @DunQuixote what version of the pcs did you install?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • E
                E
                esau_winchester
                wrote on last edited by
                #47

                Is it just me, or does the clothing glitch when you make the avatar too muscular or too chubby?

                kingbarkK 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • E esau_winchester

                  Is it just me, or does the clothing glitch when you make the avatar too muscular or too chubby?

                  kingbarkK
                  kingbarkK
                  kingbark
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #48

                  @esau_winchester There was an update recently to fix a lot of clipping bugs! I'll send that over soon 🙂

                  I don't often check here! I do my best to update.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • E esau_winchester

                    Is it just me, or does the clothing glitch when you make the avatar too muscular or too chubby?

                    kingbarkK
                    kingbarkK
                    kingbark
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #49

                    @esau_winchester Files updated!

                    Make sure to download "Feline v1.1" for updated unity packages & blender files!

                    They are in the google drive link in my original reply: https://forum.ripper.store/post/1235904

                    I don't often check here! I do my best to update.

                    C 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • soulevansS
                      soulevansS
                      soulevans
                      wrote on last edited by soulevans
                      #50

                      fem nipples dont work.. following the tutorial thats in the package and theres no unity package for the fem nipples. same thing is happening with the ass + pussy, no unity package. i extract and it just gives me a folder with "archtemp" in it

                      A 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • soulevansS soulevans

                        fem nipples dont work.. following the tutorial thats in the package and theres no unity package for the fem nipples. same thing is happening with the ass + pussy, no unity package. i extract and it just gives me a folder with "archtemp" in it

                        A
                        A
                        alexfen
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #51

                        @soulevans you're not supposed to extract unitypackage files with just 7zip/winrar, they're a special format

                        Sapphic DelightS 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • B
                          B
                          BobRoss999
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #52

                          would anyone happen to have this

                          https://jinxxy.com/Dragonightflyer/catcorset

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • kingbarkK kingbark

                            @esau_winchester Files updated!

                            Make sure to download "Feline v1.1" for updated unity packages & blender files!

                            They are in the google drive link in my original reply: https://forum.ripper.store/post/1235904

                            C
                            C
                            cosmicentity67
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #53

                            @kingbark Can ya add the latest feline update it is v1.1.2

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • M
                              M
                              MaximumHyena
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #54

                              That would be awesome! 😄

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • T
                                T
                                TrashKitty
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #55

                                Bump for v1.1.2~

                                kingbarkK 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • A alexfen

                                  @soulevans you're not supposed to extract unitypackage files with just 7zip/winrar, they're a special format

                                  Sapphic DelightS
                                  Sapphic DelightS
                                  Sapphic Delight
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #56

                                  @smolvix69 If you got it to work can you explain how please?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • T TrashKitty

                                    Bump for v1.1.2~

                                    kingbarkK
                                    kingbarkK
                                    kingbark
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #57

                                    @TrashKitty Will upload as soon as I can 😄

                                    I don't often check here! I do my best to update.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • kingbarkK
                                      kingbarkK
                                      kingbark
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #58

                                      @TrashKitty @cosmicentity67 Files updated. You can check for v1.1.2 🙂 Only the unitypackage was updated iirc.

                                      I don't often check here! I do my best to update.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • I
                                        I
                                        Ivan014
                                        wrote on last edited by Ivan014
                                        #59

                                        @kingbark Nop, the other blender files and unitypackages were updated too. Now they were updated to v1.1.1. So, can you uploade them too, please?

                                        Btw, I don't see the v1.1.2 in the links.

                                        kingbarkK 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • I Ivan014

                                          @kingbark Nop, the other blender files and unitypackages were updated too. Now they were updated to v1.1.1. So, can you uploade them too, please?

                                          Btw, I don't see the v1.1.2 in the links.

                                          kingbarkK
                                          kingbarkK
                                          kingbark
                                          wrote on last edited by kingbark
                                          #60

                                          @Ivan014 Thanks for the correction! I'll add that soon. I might've also put it in the wrong folder, so give me a moment and I'll update asap.

                                          Blender file(s) will be added as well when it's updated.

                                          I don't often check here! I do my best to update.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          👍
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular