Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by SillyPuffs & MilkyunPudding) Lisette & Antoine by Calbia

✔ (FOUND by SillyPuffs & MilkyunPudding) Lisette & Antoine by Calbia

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
couplematching
168 Posts 77 Posters 17.2k Views 42 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • W wulfgang95

    it got banned on vrm too

    W
    W
    wulfgang95
    wrote on last edited by
    #161

    can anyone who has it dm it to me? @sleepybunnz

    I 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • W wulfgang95

      can anyone who has it dm it to me? @sleepybunnz

      I
      I
      inactivr
      wrote on last edited by
      #162

      @wulfgang95 I sent a notice to vrm admins, it should maybe be reuploaded soon

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • K K3NZI_E

        I uploaded her on vrm https://vrmodels.store/avatars/53019-lisette.html
        (files are currently down because someone reported the file but it should be back up soon)

        BluegigiB
        BluegigiB
        Bluegigi
        wrote on last edited by
        #163

        @K3NZI_E LISSETTE ON VRM https://vrmodels.store/avatars/53019-lisette.html

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪᴍ
          ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪᴍ
          ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪ
          wrote on last edited by
          #164

          I NEED THE MALE I DIDNT SEE THE DEADLINE

          ⊹  ︶︶  ୨୧  ︶︶  ⊹
          ८ (gatekeepin' will always be weird) !! ꔫა
          sheㅤalt text her !!

          Ur bedU 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪᴍ ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪ

            I NEED THE MALE I DIDNT SEE THE DEADLINE

            Ur bedU
            Ur bedU
            Ur bed
            wrote on last edited by
            #165

            @ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪ do u have the male? If u got him

            Just looking for files ^^

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • luvinqueenL
              luvinqueenL
              luvinqueen
              wrote on last edited by
              #166

              I'm really late hopefully the male link will come back

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • O
                O
                omegae
                wrote last edited by
                #167

                @eiron @nandorunner420 @her pls reupload it

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • expiredgfE expiredgf

                  Male only

                  🔗 Download Link (mega.nz)

                  🔗 Download Link (mega.nz)

                  kytoK
                  kytoK
                  kyto
                  wrote last edited by
                  #168

                  @expiredgf new link

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular