Avatar Kova-1/Maru (Found by BLACK0NYX) ✔
-
https://torinyan.gumroad.com/l/bbvuf
https://torinyan.gumroad.com/l/jnbzi
https://torinyan.gumroad.com/l/oqfao
https://torinyan.gumroad.com/l/nmxgou
Here is the avatar that I'm looking for, as well as some outfits and assets that I'd like. Honestly, i not sure anyone really has this avatar or its assets, I haven't seen anyone use it, but maybe I haven't been looking in the right places. I've been dying to get my hands on this AVI for a while, but of course I don't have the liberty to blow 45 on it and a portion of that just for attachments. Please, I'd really fucking love to have her and I'll love you till the sun burns out.
-
-
This post is deleted!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login