toy chica nsfw
-
alright so everything else works except the mouth alt and no mouth when you toggle it, testing in the gesturemanager btw, also id put sps on it just incase if anyone does want one with sps
@SOGUNDEEZ The mouth works, I didn't realize I left the alt mouth on disable "Toy Chica - Mouth Happy" in the hierarchy and SPS is easy to add, just watch a video.
-
do you know how to re enable the two toggles by chance, not to familiar with unity much tbh
@SOGUNDEEZ I edited my old message.
-
that's just telling me look at the mouth happy inspector but i don't see anything about the no mouth and alt mouth, sorry if im a little slow here but i have no clue where your pointing at for it, maybe send screen shots to help. reason i say this is cause i just see blend shapes, material's, lighting, probes, and additional settings when clicking on happy face in hierarchy
-
that's just telling me look at the mouth happy inspector but i don't see anything about the no mouth and alt mouth, sorry if im a little slow here but i have no clue where your pointing at for it, maybe send screen shots to help. reason i say this is cause i just see blend shapes, material's, lighting, probes, and additional settings when clicking on happy face in hierarchy
@SOGUNDEEZ I put a new link, use that one.
-
I lowkey forgot, mb gang. I added gogo and fixed a few toggles, the second file is the one I fixed and the first one is the original.
New link for those of you who never learned the basics of unity.
Download Link (workupload.com)@BigRandy00 thanks gng
-
G gamer2354 referenced this topic on
-
P Protagonist. referenced this topic on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login