Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Nyx by nymh

LF: Nyx by nymh

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
looking forfemale avatarvrcftpc onlycat girl
22 Posts 13 Posters 6.8k Views 48 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • VizzieV
    VizzieV
    Vizzie
    wrote on last edited by Vizzie
    #1

    https://payhip.com/cdn-cgi/image/format=auto,width=1500/https://pe56d.s3.amazonaws.com/o_1j60r9nn1j4l1rsu7ee5h1q9810.png

    https://payhip.com/cdn-cgi/image/format=auto,width=1500/https://pe56d.s3.amazonaws.com/o_1j60rhnqsd92d60apg1ilj1ldu10.png

    https://payhip.com/cdn-cgi/image/format=auto,width=1500/https://pe56d.s3.amazonaws.com/o_1j60rhq0bpuvnbe95v2u5ql716.png

    https://payhip.com/cdn-cgi/image/format=auto,width=1500/https://pe56d.s3.amazonaws.com/o_1j60rhseb1evi1stuk1gl5m1a4j1c.png

    https://payhip.com/cdn-cgi/image/format=auto,width=1500/https://pe56d.s3.amazonaws.com/o_1j60rhv28107e1rf11eai10bp1k9v1i.png

    https://payhip.com/b/xUdF6?ref=jinxxy

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • T
      T
      TrashKitty
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Byump! Representing all my fellow raccoons ❤

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • nimbuslovinN
        nimbuslovinN
        nimbuslovin
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        bummpp

        heyyy anything cyber or cute/femboy i am UPPPP

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • iwannabeanaviI
          iwannabeanaviI
          iwannabeanavi
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          bump she is so gorgeous, someone bless usss

          I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
          https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
          https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
          and Heartmarksman!
          <3333

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • P
            P
            pakkun69
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            the avi is so underwhelming the face tracking is awful

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • PwppyShinoP
              PwppyShinoP
              PwppyShino
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              bunp

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Goth_MommyG
                Goth_MommyG
                Goth_Mommy
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                uppp

                I DO AVATAR COMMISSIONS AN QUEST CONVERT

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Goth_MommyG
                  Goth_MommyG
                  Goth_Mommy
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  upp

                  I DO AVATAR COMMISSIONS AN QUEST CONVERT

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • PwppyShinoP
                    PwppyShinoP
                    PwppyShino
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    b u m p

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Goth_MommyG
                      Goth_MommyG
                      Goth_Mommy
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      upppppppp

                      I DO AVATAR COMMISSIONS AN QUEST CONVERT

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • KrakenMeK
                        KrakenMeK
                        KrakenMe
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        blump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • VizzieV
                          VizzieV
                          Vizzie
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          BUMMMMMPPPPP

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • iwannabeanaviI
                            iwannabeanaviI
                            iwannabeanavi
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            bump pls

                            I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                            https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                            https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                            and Heartmarksman!
                            <3333

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • iwannabeanaviI
                              iwannabeanaviI
                              iwannabeanavi
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              bump pls

                              I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                              https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                              https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                              and Heartmarksman!
                              <3333

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • RosesR
                                RosesR
                                Roses
                                wrote on last edited by Roses
                                #15

                                leaked by Roses gf, enjoy cuties! ❤ [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                edit- from boyfriend 6 7

                                𝑅𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓈

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                7
                                • AvtorNtetA
                                  AvtorNtetA
                                  AvtorNtet
                                  wrote on last edited by AvtorNtet
                                  #16

                                  how to fix this error shader?
                                  The skyblock is even in error
                                  image.png
                                  when I manually set the required shader to the pro version, the avatar outline remains pink and no switches work.

                                  Goth_MommyG 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • AvtorNtetA AvtorNtet

                                    how to fix this error shader?
                                    The skyblock is even in error
                                    image.png
                                    when I manually set the required shader to the pro version, the avatar outline remains pink and no switches work.

                                    Goth_MommyG
                                    Goth_MommyG
                                    Goth_Mommy
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @AvtorNtet what shader are you useing
                                    bc mine dont look like that

                                    I DO AVATAR COMMISSIONS AN QUEST CONVERT

                                    AvtorNtetA 2 Replies Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Goth_MommyG Goth_Mommy

                                      @AvtorNtet what shader are you useing
                                      bc mine dont look like that

                                      AvtorNtetA
                                      AvtorNtetA
                                      AvtorNtet
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @GothiccBunny poi pro, tried the toon version, nothing changed

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Goth_MommyG Goth_Mommy

                                        @AvtorNtet what shader are you useing
                                        bc mine dont look like that

                                        AvtorNtetA
                                        AvtorNtetA
                                        AvtorNtet
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @GothiccBunny I decided that I had the poi pro version 9.2.x, but I needed the 9.3.x version. as I changed everything became normal

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • I
                                          I
                                          imaswimsuit
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          bump reupload

                                          BLACK0NYXB 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular