Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Other Assets
  5. 【オリジナル3Dモデル】Enforcer -エンフォーサー-【スナイパーライフル】VRChat想定 パーティクルやギミック付き ボルトアクション 狙撃 魔法 闇属性 対物ライフル

【オリジナル3Dモデル】Enforcer -エンフォーサー-【スナイパーライフル】VRChat想定 パーティクルやギミック付き ボルトアクション 狙撃 魔法 闇属性 対物ライフル

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Other Assets
boothgunsnipermagic
65 Posts 18 Posters 9.6k Views 35 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Pinky_Bear75P Pinky_Bear75

    @Asano I'm not sure everything looks fine in unity but when looked at in vrchat it doesn't show that any of the phys bones are there I haven't had an issue like this with any of the other Trista weapons I'm not sure if my avi just has to many phys bones

    V
    V
    Vyr
    wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @Pinky_Bear75 i don't know whether they forcefully reduce your Phys bones. Most likely not because if it is too over the edge, VRC will just straight up blocking your avatar. Which version is your Enforcer gun btw. Also, if your gun's bones are truly being deleted during the upload then maybe something else is affecting it? Try checking for script or FX layers of each prefab, VRCFury setting, MA setting. Does the gun not move at all, or you just can't see the bones at all?

    Pinky_Bear75P 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • V Vyr

      @Pinky_Bear75 i don't know whether they forcefully reduce your Phys bones. Most likely not because if it is too over the edge, VRC will just straight up blocking your avatar. Which version is your Enforcer gun btw. Also, if your gun's bones are truly being deleted during the upload then maybe something else is affecting it? Try checking for script or FX layers of each prefab, VRCFury setting, MA setting. Does the gun not move at all, or you just can't see the bones at all?

      Pinky_Bear75P
      Pinky_Bear75P
      Pinky_Bear75
      wrote on last edited by
      #62

      @Vyr I have the 1.2 version of the Enforcer, it moves it works fine on my right hand but as soon as i shoot the one round I'm suck because i cant switch hands to reload I've re uploaded it and restarted a few times already I've gone through the prefab completely and honestly have no clue what could be wrong I'm sure It might be a me problem that I'm doing something wrong I'm just unsure on what

      V 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Pinky_Bear75P Pinky_Bear75

        @Vyr I have the 1.2 version of the Enforcer, it moves it works fine on my right hand but as soon as i shoot the one round I'm suck because i cant switch hands to reload I've re uploaded it and restarted a few times already I've gone through the prefab completely and honestly have no clue what could be wrong I'm sure It might be a me problem that I'm doing something wrong I'm just unsure on what

        V
        V
        Vyr
        wrote on last edited by
        #63

        @Pinky_Bear75 usually that place is hard to grab too. The only thing i can think of is perhaps make the detector phys bones bigger so you can grab it a bit more easily. Open gesture and move closer to it and fist gesture. Just do it until you can hold it i suppose. Or if you are lucky, maybe there is an option for that in debug mode too.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • L
          L
          LaurenBeers
          wrote on last edited by
          #64

          No hate for the creator or such. I hope they get well soon. Just wanted to say that all before saying.

          The Enforcer is super heavy. Like, I wanted to upload it but its 100+ mb in size of VRAM ❤

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • lkjnonsL
            lkjnonsL
            lkjnons
            wrote on last edited by
            #65

            anyone elses dark mode not working w the gesture?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular