【オリジナル3Dモデル】Enforcer -エンフォーサー-【スナイパーライフル】VRChat想定 パーティクルやギミック付き ボルトアクション 狙撃 魔法 闇属性 対物ライフル
-
@Asano I'm having the issue with not being able to grab or reload the enforcer. when in vrchat the gun doesn't have any of the bones but it dose in unity.
@Pinky_Bear75 If you mean grab by left hand then maybe check your set up again as it is still normal for me. The gesture i usually do to grab the bolt and drag to reload the bullets is usually fingerpoint gesture.
-
-
@Pinky_Bear75 If you mean grab by left hand then maybe check your set up again as it is still normal for me. The gesture i usually do to grab the bolt and drag to reload the bullets is usually fingerpoint gesture.
@Asano I'm not sure everything looks fine in unity but when looked at in vrchat it doesn't show that any of the phys bones are there I haven't had an issue like this with any of the other Trista weapons I'm not sure if my avi just has to many phys bones
-
@Asano I'm not sure everything looks fine in unity but when looked at in vrchat it doesn't show that any of the phys bones are there I haven't had an issue like this with any of the other Trista weapons I'm not sure if my avi just has to many phys bones
@Pinky_Bear75 no physbones at all means the gun stuck at same position all the time or what?
-
@Pinky_Bear75 no physbones at all means the gun stuck at same position all the time or what?
@Vyr no its more like it wont let me grab it withe the left hand at all so I can't reload it
-
@Asano I'm not sure everything looks fine in unity but when looked at in vrchat it doesn't show that any of the phys bones are there I haven't had an issue like this with any of the other Trista weapons I'm not sure if my avi just has to many phys bones
@Pinky_Bear75 i don't know whether they forcefully reduce your Phys bones. Most likely not because if it is too over the edge, VRC will just straight up blocking your avatar. Which version is your Enforcer gun btw. Also, if your gun's bones are truly being deleted during the upload then maybe something else is affecting it? Try checking for script or FX layers of each prefab, VRCFury setting, MA setting. Does the gun not move at all, or you just can't see the bones at all?
-
@Pinky_Bear75 i don't know whether they forcefully reduce your Phys bones. Most likely not because if it is too over the edge, VRC will just straight up blocking your avatar. Which version is your Enforcer gun btw. Also, if your gun's bones are truly being deleted during the upload then maybe something else is affecting it? Try checking for script or FX layers of each prefab, VRCFury setting, MA setting. Does the gun not move at all, or you just can't see the bones at all?
@Vyr I have the 1.2 version of the Enforcer, it moves it works fine on my right hand but as soon as i shoot the one round I'm suck because i cant switch hands to reload I've re uploaded it and restarted a few times already I've gone through the prefab completely and honestly have no clue what could be wrong I'm sure It might be a me problem that I'm doing something wrong I'm just unsure on what
-
@Vyr I have the 1.2 version of the Enforcer, it moves it works fine on my right hand but as soon as i shoot the one round I'm suck because i cant switch hands to reload I've re uploaded it and restarted a few times already I've gone through the prefab completely and honestly have no clue what could be wrong I'm sure It might be a me problem that I'm doing something wrong I'm just unsure on what
@Pinky_Bear75 usually that place is hard to grab too. The only thing i can think of is perhaps make the detector phys bones bigger so you can grab it a bit more easily. Open gesture and move closer to it and fist gesture. Just do it until you can hold it i suppose. Or if you are lucky, maybe there is an option for that in debug mode too.
-
No hate for the creator or such. I hope they get well soon. Just wanted to say that all before saying.
The Enforcer is super heavy. Like, I wanted to upload it but its 100+ mb in size of VRAM

-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login