Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. FOUND:【LilLeo-リルレオ-】オリジナル3Dモデル|MAME FRIENDS!

FOUND:【LilLeo-リルレオ-】オリジナル3Dモデル|MAME FRIENDS!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
mamefriendsbooth avatarmaleshotaboy
137 Posts 61 Posters 17.1k Views 46 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • NukeN Nuke

    @Yuxii423 I tried workupload and it got deleted instantly, and seems like its also being restricted with drive
    I dont have a mega account either

    X-OX
    X-OX
    X-O
    wrote on last edited by X-O
    #61

    @Nuke i upload it on google drive Just in case [register or login to view this hidden content]

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • L
      L
      light0
      wrote on last edited by
      #62

      ty tyx2

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • ClosetGhostC
        ClosetGhostC
        ClosetGhost
        wrote on last edited by ClosetGhost
        #63

        So, I got DMCA'd.
        Fun.
        Not sure what else to say about that at this point.

        1 Reply Last reply
        ☹
        0
        • ClosetGhostC
          ClosetGhostC
          ClosetGhost
          wrote on last edited by
          #64

          I have sent some people a new link that will be deleted within 24 hours or until 100 people download it.
          I am NOT risking another one of those things again.
          And no I am not saying who I sent it to. I know we're being watched by the creator.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • idkpizza124I
            idkpizza124I
            idkpizza124
            wrote on last edited by
            #65

            could someone send me the link plz?

            X-OX 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • idkpizza124I idkpizza124

              could someone send me the link plz?

              X-OX
              X-OX
              X-O
              wrote on last edited by
              #66

              @idkpizza124
              Ofc !
              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • napochbalau10N
                napochbalau10N
                napochbalau10
                wrote on last edited by
                #67

                Does anyone still have a copy of Avatar? I really wanted it.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • DisomniaD
                  DisomniaD
                  Disomnia
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #68

                  Hello! Is it possible to get the update in DM? please? thank's for the bother

                  ʚーーーーーーーーーーɞ
                  ᛫ ♡ ᛫ You can call me Disom or Ninfa~ Nice to meet you!

                  DON'T TAG/@ me IF IT'S NOT FOR A RE-UP, Please and thank you <3
                  ʚーーーーーーーーーーɞ

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • L
                    L
                    Layui
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #69

                    Same would be nice to get a link per DM for the 2025110 Version

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ClosetGhostC
                      ClosetGhostC
                      ClosetGhost
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #70

                      I'll make a new link, but it'll be the same one I've been sending anyone who is asking for it. But I can't right now because I'm away from from my PC. If I sent you a DM and you didn't get it, let me know and I'll do it again.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • L
                        L
                        light0
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #71

                        oh update o/

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • velikan_officielV
                          velikan_officielV
                          velikan_officiel
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #72

                          Hello we can have a update because the link don't work

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ClosetGhostC
                            ClosetGhostC
                            ClosetGhost
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #73

                            I DM'd the ones who wanted the link to the version I have. And to those who might message me in the future about the newest version: As far as I know I only have the version that was linked previously before I gotten my hands on it.

                            M velikan_officielV V 3 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • DisomniaD
                              DisomniaD
                              Disomnia
                              wrote on last edited by Disomnia
                              #74

                              Bump Update, please!

                              ʚーーーーーーーーーーɞ
                              ᛫ ♡ ᛫ You can call me Disom or Ninfa~ Nice to meet you!

                              DON'T TAG/@ me IF IT'S NOT FOR A RE-UP, Please and thank you <3
                              ʚーーーーーーーーーーɞ

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ClosetGhostC ClosetGhost

                                I DM'd the ones who wanted the link to the version I have. And to those who might message me in the future about the newest version: As far as I know I only have the version that was linked previously before I gotten my hands on it.

                                M
                                M
                                meow1231
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #75

                                @ClosetGhost
                                Can I get a link to the LilLeo file?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • ClosetGhostC ClosetGhost

                                  I DM'd the ones who wanted the link to the version I have. And to those who might message me in the future about the newest version: As far as I know I only have the version that was linked previously before I gotten my hands on it.

                                  velikan_officielV
                                  velikan_officielV
                                  velikan_officiel
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #76

                                  @ClosetGhost you can DM me the link again because it don't work

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • N
                                    N
                                    NotGonza
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #77

                                    It would be great if you could re-upload it. The link isn't working. T.T

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • ClosetGhostC ClosetGhost

                                      I DM'd the ones who wanted the link to the version I have. And to those who might message me in the future about the newest version: As far as I know I only have the version that was linked previously before I gotten my hands on it.

                                      V
                                      V
                                      VRC_anpanman
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #78

                                      @ClosetGhost plz file uplode

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • P
                                        P
                                        pxerz13
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #79

                                        Bump Update, please!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • DisomniaD
                                          DisomniaD
                                          Disomnia
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #80

                                          bump UPDATE!

                                          ʚーーーーーーーーーーɞ
                                          ᛫ ♡ ᛫ You can call me Disom or Ninfa~ Nice to meet you!

                                          DON'T TAG/@ me IF IT'S NOT FOR A RE-UP, Please and thank you <3
                                          ʚーーーーーーーーーーɞ

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular