FOUND:【LilLeo-リルレオ-】オリジナル3Dモデル|MAME FRIENDS!
-
Thank yooooou!!!
I nabbed it just in case and will have a workupload for it in case it ever goes down. ^^
Correction: I will save it in an google drive because workupload hates me. -
Just checked Flippy's link.
Yeah, its gone.
Good thing I grabbed it.
Here you go everyone! I have copies.Link:
-
Just checked Flippy's link.
Yeah, its gone.
Good thing I grabbed it.
Here you go everyone! I have copies.Link:
@ClosetGhost Thank you for your service!
-
@ClosetGhost Thank you for your service!
@Flippy
OF COURSE!
Always happy to help! :3 -
Is the link not working?
It seems fine to me... -
Is the link not working?
It seems fine to me...@ClosetGhost it says I cant access it because the item is in violation with its services
-
Is the link not working?
It seems fine to me...@ClosetGhost can u re-upload it pls
-
Tried wetransfer but I can only keep it up for a week
If someone knows another share page that works, I can try to reup it again after it expires
https://we.tl/t-T84UfRut8q -
Tried wetransfer but I can only keep it up for a week
If someone knows another share page that works, I can try to reup it again after it expires
https://we.tl/t-T84UfRut8q -
@Nuke it download like this ( local-bartender.htm )
can u upload it on google drive/mega/workupload. ?
Edited: it worked for me on another browser
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
