LF: Cyra(FT) by Sizzrp (Just came out!)
-
-
-
@bananapie Tyyy

-
@bananapie THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-
@bananapie thank you so much
-
@bananapie YIPPI!! Youre my savior<33 thank you so so so much!!! mwahh<3
-
I ilovegiyuunsabi has marked this topic as solved on
-
@bananapie ahhh hate ava build hook failed and not knowing whyyy
-
@bananapie Question, do you maybe have the Gogo Version? Like one without the FT, cause I dont have ft and it doesn't seem to have any face expressions ;;
-
-
@bananapie Question, do you maybe have the Gogo Version? Like one without the FT, cause I dont have ft and it doesn't seem to have any face expressions ;;
@ilovegiyuunsabi Just remove the ft gogo version and imput normal gogo, easy as that :3
-
@ilovegiyuunsabi Just remove the ft gogo version and imput normal gogo, easy as that :3
@Antinava i did that but theres still no expressions when i do hand gestures ><
-
bumpa gogo/expressions ver
-
@Antinava i did that but theres still no expressions when i do hand gestures ><
@ilovegiyuunsabi Ah, yeah I didn't noticed u talked about the expression - she does not have any in this version, that is sadly true.
-
-
@LilCupcakeXD wait really?? i didnt even see that omg T_T
@ilovegiyuunsabi Yeah, I don't know why they took it down, I was so sad Dx
-
bummpp please
-
-
bump for expressions version!
-
bump for expressions version!
@ilovegiyuunsabi I'll make her gestures if no one gets it
-
Cyra with gogo and gestures! Made by yours truly
MWAH!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login