Closed Indefinitely Until New Bot Is Found.
-
Hey i got some avis that i saved few months but never got the vrca is it possible to get ripped?
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_cc1634db-10d5-4314-91bb-16f6e62b7545
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_3713da30-3f68-4d69-b276-7db5a867bb43
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_7b82e7c5-7f5a-4fea-b78d-6e8825f35fd2oh could you rip these too if possible
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_634b878d-27df-475c-8855-c255389e0063
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_f5f4665e-387e-4a52-97b4-f7cd9c814745 -
@Sassy-Baka Could u pretty please do this one? i just want one
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4e168788-6a27-4ebb-8bf7-c16051db70cf
-
@sassy-baka Would you be able to do these two for me, please? I just need the textures from them.
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b5d3896b-3d6f-4b3f-806e-ba132a2a4f64
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d3e6eac2-addc-4649-8827-21e3175800b4@substellar
both avatars are private or deleted -
Can someone help me? I really like this av
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_be38f57d-fcee-4ee6-91ea-a17a1212cdaa
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_84fb510b-4283-49a5-b7db-f1b31edcbcc0 -
@sassy-baka If you able to rip these, ty.
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c8e30807-a77e-43d1-ba43-fe033d44d8bc
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8897ca9e-e40e-486e-913b-7dd7bf12c8dd
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4ec29ff2-646c-48a9-957c-ceecab32b90a
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_fb1cfc74-b81b-459c-8844-14a3ea8cffdc
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_50982c30-3683-41e7-a2bf-f13424661e68 -
@Impulse
-
-
Hello or good evening, depending on the time you see this request. I would be extremely grateful if you could offer me this opportunity.
No matter how long it takes, I understand that you are also serving the community through your services, and I find that incredible and very generous of you. I think we all owe you our respect, because few people could do this kind of thing, so a big thank you for what you do, Kanin.
1/2 : https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_00f17295-5c79-427f-aceb-075b0bb054d0
2/2 : https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_04a9e8ad-3d21-4282-a73a-30e8a743fda5
@Juno
-
Here’s some other things I want if it’s not I annoying and thanks sm in advance!!
1-https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_09c85706-8ef6-48d2-a211-6f9ea3c51909
2-https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9b8a28d5-3230-4139-8953-3d75114edb21
3-https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0b6fd779-2ca5-48ab-ab70-69467ca2ddc5
4-https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_f2f3f41e-b19b-48ab-be92-e3f86f16029a
5-https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_842702f4-4852-404e-8ae6-b81f8957e9de
6-https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9f7b0236-8f4a-4fde-97ba-82ff9380b81b
7-https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_24043515-5e93-4a10-a578-ec00a9d7937c
8-https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e70957dd-7943-465c-a3ee-f6c106cb5103
9-https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b624f745-6441-4ac6-9604-482eaa4468d3
10-https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0e6fe73e-6152-48b0-9423-63d50f178f02
-
@sassy-baka https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d432edb2-eb88-4d95-9899-3b7dcb82f3c0 when you get the time
-
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_3e2d135f-7188-4398-abf5-add8d045c656
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_fc240e1c-3d92-40ce-a085-74bb43a0f4be
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_6b5b01a5-0e15-4f51-a47b-151db9730fff
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_93a43ba6-7745-40ed-ad4a-3cc8cce25dbf
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_6fbc6a23-5c66-4f07-adca-cbb59a79ff75
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_71a897c1-7699-4f6e-84a1-4a011d009f64
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a4344ec2-7a73-4a7f-a42a-ed3a7460bf2a
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_09c01f40-7bb1-44bd-8f22-2a16a18a2090
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_1d350498-b660-4547-94a3-48a238bd2687
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ffd40c0d-21cd-4e90-b6c8-51c1bb112108
-
-
Hey @sassy-baka , could you rip this avatar please?
-
F Filferinipapini referenced this topic on
-
I was wondering if anyone could get me this https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d0677340-f025-4768-a691-a6d997b17ed4 i would really appreciate it!!
-
@xxxZIONxxxEmoxxx
Download Link (workupload.com)This post is deleted! -
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_29ddb236-6d37-41b6-8d70-5f41d8549fb2 tysm for doing this
-
Hello @sassy-baka I was wondering if you could get this avatar for me please?
avtr_5c9ad0c1-1564-4475-8d04-7b0cf1546349
Many thanks in advance if you manage to get it.
-
I know I messed things up, but oh well, she really wants them
1- https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_13f3b5a0-cd56-4256-8d4e-5d3cdc392435
2- https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_511c98f0-d996-4eea-a4c2-fb95bf0f4946
-
I'd be very thankful if someone could get those two
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ee0de153-47c9-4457-ba1b-e597d5734ce8
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0e1e38cb-5713-44ea-a986-59282c4f208c -
F Filferinipapini referenced this topic on
-
I'd be very thankful if someone could get these:
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_1ec6f69f-2f8b-4fdc-a3f2-b184d7020fac
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a1ccdef4-64ae-444a-9053-6ce7263d957f
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_21379622-2ce4-460e-80f4-a1fb01311045
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_f62d4ab4-7b23-468c-8791-298156e57dab -
This post is deleted!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login