Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)
-
@bingyi I was in Room for dancing By chise_AI_art
Last night and I know the code was 0831 same code
Like you said their a vip code but does anyone here have vip code number to enter in the key pad
-
@bingyi I was in Room for dancing By chise_AI_art
Last night and I know the code was 0831 same code
Like you said their a vip code but does anyone here have vip code number to enter in the key pad
-
@CuteVerosikaYT
Honestly, the author should really optimize his world, as my computer's frame rate is very unstable there. [Perhaps my device is too old. hhh uwu]
@bingyi oh ah I see, I hope someone can share the vip code number for key pad soon

-
hey guys, im just wondering i am in the Joker and Harleys MMD Club world and i type the code in the key pad and i
don't see anything pop up on the song list or the world it self. i am confused
-
never mind i figure out the code to what it does, it removes the NPC clothing to be naked
-
Any other codes besides 0831 for the "Room for dancing"?
There must be another one for at least more lewdly npc's
-
@Majojo Many worlds have a two-form unlock.
One being a passcode.
Second being on a whitelist (by account name).
@Striker10 Ah true, thank you!
-
Anyone know where I can get so info on how to make my own mmd world?
-
Anyone know where I can get so info on how to make my own mmd world?
@GrumpyTanner theres a few mmd vrc world downloads that you can put into a unity project and take a look at the inner workings yourself imo. im not a world creator so i personally have no idea the specifics but I imagine getting your hands on an mmd world project you could just look at how they're set up and study it
-
This post is deleted!
-
@Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.
This post is deleted! -
@Aonix If I manage to do it I'll DM to anyone interested or even host a unity package and put the link here... If the file is small enough.
@UnrealFerret can you remove your reply please.
I am getting tired of being notified all the time by people spaming for DM instead of asking for code updates.This is derailing my entire thread and if it keep going, i will just give up with the keypad updates entirely.
Thank you in advance.
-
hey guys i know the code (0831) for Room for dancing By chise_AI_art is still the same
but it got updated on the January 26 but im just wondering is there a VIP code for the world? yes or no
if so could someone tell me what's VIP code, whenever i check the world they most of the time update the world to make changes to world.

-
Does anyone have this world?

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


