Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)
-
@lilbunnyfufu
Nope dont know the codes dude :3 LOL@Rayshen do you have a patreon i could purchase the code from you ? Or was the world u had up yesterday taken down or link change? I'll buy the link off you >.< plssss
-
@Rayshen do you have a patreon i could purchase the code from you ? Or was the world u had up yesterday taken down or link change? I'll buy the link off you >.< plssss
@lilbunnyfufu
I deleted it im not 100% sure how the world got discovered unless someone got in the secret room using a hacked client or someone on the whitelist openly shared it to the japanese community -
@lilbunnyfufu
I deleted it im not 100% sure how the world got discovered unless someone got in the secret room using a hacked client or someone on the whitelist openly shared it to the japanese community@Rayshen it was the just club someone shared but idk who- do you have the vrcw for it? I could try to upload it myself- I really like the world and its oje of my favorites, genuinely I will pay you for access for it or for the unity packages for it.
-
@Rayshen it was the just club someone shared but idk who- do you have the vrcw for it? I could try to upload it myself- I really like the world and its oje of my favorites, genuinely I will pay you for access for it or for the unity packages for it.
@lilbunnyfufu
Sadly i have to decline. i already reuploaded the world -
@lilbunnyfufu
Sadly i have to decline. i already reuploaded the world@Rayshen got it, can i pay to be whitelisted and for the link? i won't share it. i promise. Its for me and my sugar only.
-
Please, can someone help me find this avatar, please? https://forum.ripper.store/post/2351537
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login