Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. ☆August Asset Haul☆ [CLOSED]

☆August Asset Haul☆ [CLOSED]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
cutegiftslolitadecorabuyinggift-gumroad
25 Posts 13 Posters 25.0k Views 17 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TVglowT
    TVglowT
    TVglow
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Ive been trying to get my hands on these for so long!

    One Candy-Gore and one cute! Both Guts.
    First one is fitted to panda's heel base but easily edited. If youve got these already I'd LOVE a link T^T

    Candy Gutz

    Space Gutz

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • RiuMiinR
      RiuMiinR
      RiuMiin
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      Another bump!
      I think it will close on either Friday or Wednesday.

      Some items I have bought are very new, so I'll wait for proper release time. Please be patient until then!

      "Cuckoo Ping-pong! (˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)"

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • K Kogepandur

        https://booth.pm/en/items/7290413

        HirokuuH
        HirokuuH
        Hirokuu
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @Kogepandur https://forum.ripper.store/topic/72011/gift-10アバター対応-full-set

        Just sharing what I can.
        If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
        Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

        For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
        Hirokuu's Trading List

        1 Reply Last reply
        👏
        1
        • RiuMiinR
          RiuMiinR
          RiuMiin
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          It will be closed for now!
          I will release others when the proper time has passed!

          Thank you everyone~

          "Cuckoo Ping-pong! (˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)"

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • K Kogepandur

            @skeetuser lemme know when you do

            skeetuserS
            skeetuserS
            skeetuser
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @Kogepandur see my topic

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular