Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. 【GIFT】:AvaPo!(Unity上でポーズが作れる&撮影効率化ツール)

【GIFT】:AvaPo!(Unity上でポーズが作れる&撮影効率化ツール)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
boothunitygift-booth
140 Posts 58 Posters 32.0k Views 78 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RN_BunnyR RN_Bunny

    @milkimayu @krystalis @39292

    Updated!
    AvaPro v2.1.0

    milkimayuM
    milkimayuM
    milkimayu
    wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @RN_Bunny Thank you soooo much for update 🥹🤎

    Any assets for Manuka 🍯
    I can d♡e for Manuka 😳

    1 Reply Last reply
    💝
    0
    • K
      K
      Krystalis
      wrote on last edited by
      #62

      thank youuu!!!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • CoolGuyMeikaiC
        CoolGuyMeikaiC
        CoolGuyMeikai
        wrote on last edited by
        #63

        is there an english version of Avapo at all?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • U
          U
          UzkiS
          wrote on last edited by UzkiS
          #64

          bump v2.2.0 Thank you 🤤

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • milkimayuM
            milkimayuM
            milkimayu
            wrote on last edited by
            #65

            bump update please 💛

            Any assets for Manuka 🍯
            I can d♡e for Manuka 😳

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • RN_BunnyR RN_Bunny

              52757f5a-9e7a-4e5c-904b-1c1769fae77a-image.png

              a60fa3aa-703f-42e3-9950-b2476ce15209-image.png

              29e3d218-8ef2-4b07-ad60-8fa398a88722-image.png

              24e0f35d-4286-4051-9dd1-636c9c65bebf-image.png

              Enjoy 😊

              AvaPro v3.1.2❤
              Last Update:02/10/2026

              Booth

              M
              M
              mxp927z
              wrote on last edited by
              #66

              @RN_Bunny Excuse me for mentioning this, but it seems that v2.2.1 was released on January 31, 2026.
              If you’re able, I’d really appreciate it if you could update it.
              Of course, there’s absolutely no obligation, so please don’t feel pressured.
              Once again, thank you for sharing it.
              Source

              If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
              Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
              Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Fujy-CrabsF
                Fujy-CrabsF
                Fujy-Crabs
                wrote on last edited by
                #67

                bump update

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • milkimayuM
                  milkimayuM
                  milkimayu
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #68

                  bump update please

                  Any assets for Manuka 🍯
                  I can d♡e for Manuka 😳

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • B
                    B
                    bongman
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #69

                    bump udate please

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • O
                      O
                      Oplightset
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #70

                      bump update

                      I 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • O Oplightset

                        bump update

                        I
                        I
                        I love a cat
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #71
                        This post is deleted!
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        5
                        • RN_BunnyR
                          RN_BunnyR
                          RN_Bunny
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #72

                          Sorry for late update
                          Updated

                          Busy person~
                          any update @me

                          milkimayuM M 2 Replies Last reply
                          😊
                          2
                          • RN_BunnyR RN_Bunny

                            Sorry for late update
                            Updated

                            milkimayuM
                            milkimayuM
                            milkimayu
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #73

                            @RN_Bunny Thank you so much really!

                            Any assets for Manuka 🍯
                            I can d♡e for Manuka 😳

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            💞
                            0
                            • RN_BunnyR RN_Bunny

                              Sorry for late update
                              Updated

                              M
                              M
                              mxp927z
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #74

                              @RN_Bunny Thank you as always!

                              If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
                              Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
                              Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              💞
                              0
                              • HiraethH
                                HiraethH
                                Hiraeth
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #75

                                bump 2.3.0 update thank youuuu

                                RN_BunnyR 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • S
                                  S
                                  supermetroid
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #76

                                  @rn_bunny Update please (Just got updated today!! Thank you so much

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • milkimayuM
                                    milkimayuM
                                    milkimayu
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #77

                                    bump 2.3.0 update please 🤎

                                    Any assets for Manuka 🍯
                                    I can d♡e for Manuka 😳

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • T
                                      T
                                      Tioooe
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #78

                                      bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • HiraethH Hiraeth

                                        bump 2.3.0 update thank youuuu

                                        RN_BunnyR
                                        RN_BunnyR
                                        RN_Bunny
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #79

                                        @Hiraeth @supermetroid @milkimayu @tioooe
                                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        Busy person~
                                        any update @me

                                        milkimayuM matriarchzM ineviTabLeI 3 Replies Last reply
                                        😊 👍
                                        11
                                        • RN_BunnyR RN_Bunny

                                          @Hiraeth @supermetroid @milkimayu @tioooe
                                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          milkimayuM
                                          milkimayuM
                                          milkimayu
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #80

                                          @RN_Bunny THANK YOU SO MUCHH!!! You are truly an angel. 🥹🤎

                                          Any assets for Manuka 🍯
                                          I can d♡e for Manuka 😳

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          💖
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular