Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Female gaster Undertale/deltarune By silver2299

Female gaster Undertale/deltarune By silver2299

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
undertaledeltarunensfwavatargaster
72 Posts 29 Posters 10.2k Views 87 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • kutunga tinkiK
    kutunga tinkiK
    kutunga tinki
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    it should be leaked somewhere

    i have specific teastes~

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • kutunga tinkiK kutunga tinki

      heres an idea if ur up for it.
      i saw in the pics gaster blasters so why dont u just add these to ?
      https://zepwlert.gumroad.com/l/SkeletalPowers

      AstroA
      AstroA
      Astro
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @kutunga-tinki I already planned on it!

      T 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • AstroA Astro

        Screenshot 2025-08-13 040446.png
        Screenshot 2025-08-13 041055.png
        Screenshot 2025-08-13 041106.png

        added some outfits 3rd ones js a silly one! I'm still searching for the suit though, like I said if anyone can find anything like it, or even the suit itself, send me the link!

        Rinku22BBR
        Rinku22BBR
        Rinku22BB
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @Astro you are doing great!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • AstroA Astro

          Screenshot 2025-08-13 040446.png
          Screenshot 2025-08-13 041055.png
          Screenshot 2025-08-13 041106.png

          added some outfits 3rd ones js a silly one! I'm still searching for the suit though, like I said if anyone can find anything like it, or even the suit itself, send me the link!

          snatch_6S
          snatch_6S
          snatch_6
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @Astro This looks so good already, take breaks tho, ok?

          If im asking for bone count, its because i may be interested on making a vrc port

          I make custom vrc texture edits and sometimes wholve vrc ports of blender models

          AstroA 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • snatch_6S snatch_6

            @Astro This looks so good already, take breaks tho, ok?

            AstroA
            AstroA
            Astro
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @snatch_6 I will dw! Thank you!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • LycronicalL
              LycronicalL
              Lycronical
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              oh i know that model

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • LycronicalL
                LycronicalL
                Lycronical
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                You can buy it off Silver for like 60, maybe more, idk if the price changed

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • LycronicalL
                  LycronicalL
                  Lycronical
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  The Size of it is for pc and it very hard and limited when making a Quest varient

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • bassboostedbitB
                    bassboostedbitB
                    bassboostedbit
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    omg mega buuuuuuuummppppppp @Astro can u add that open coat??

                    This gooner wants unity files so she can add them to vrc.
                    Please be patient, this person is a fucking idiot

                    Also, I can give PC avatars Quest compatibility. Just ask nicely

                    AstroA 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • uwahYUMMYU
                      uwahYUMMYU
                      uwahYUMMY
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      @Astro doing awesome work there! looking lovely

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • bassboostedbitB bassboostedbit

                        omg mega buuuuuuuummppppppp @Astro can u add that open coat??

                        AstroA
                        AstroA
                        Astro
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #31

                        @bassboostedbit I plan too I just need to find one that matches the one there!

                        bassboostedbitB 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • AstroA Astro

                          @bassboostedbit I plan too I just need to find one that matches the one there!

                          bassboostedbitB
                          bassboostedbitB
                          bassboostedbit
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #32

                          @Astro maybe you can use one of these??? you would need to edit it still
                          https://vrmodels.store/clothess/41557-novabeast-suit-and-vest.html
                          https://vrmodels.store/clothess/50019-mayu-joker-fitshujin-school-uniform.html
                          sorry if they bad

                          This gooner wants unity files so she can add them to vrc.
                          Please be patient, this person is a fucking idiot

                          Also, I can give PC avatars Quest compatibility. Just ask nicely

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • G
                            G
                            Gigachad69
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #33

                            bump for the edit :3

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • AstroA
                              AstroA
                              Astro
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #34

                              image.png With a blendshape for when the bra is off!

                              snatch_6S M T 4 Replies Last reply
                              2
                              • AstroA Astro

                                image.png With a blendshape for when the bra is off!

                                snatch_6S
                                snatch_6S
                                snatch_6
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #35

                                @Astro Nice to know you are still working on it, no need to rush tho 🙂

                                If im asking for bone count, its because i may be interested on making a vrc port

                                I make custom vrc texture edits and sometimes wholve vrc ports of blender models

                                AstroA T 2 Replies Last reply
                                0
                                • snatch_6S snatch_6

                                  @Astro Nice to know you are still working on it, no need to rush tho 🙂

                                  AstroA
                                  AstroA
                                  Astro
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #36

                                  @snatch_6 I had it in unity, but it's giving me errors so I might need to completely re-make it which is gonna be fun (trust) but hopefully it'll get done

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  2
                                  • AstroA Astro

                                    image.png With a blendshape for when the bra is off!

                                    M
                                    M
                                    Moony-Night
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #37

                                    @Astro Not to rush but any progress on this?

                                    AstroA 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • M Moony-Night

                                      @Astro Not to rush but any progress on this?

                                      AstroA
                                      AstroA
                                      Astro
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #38

                                      @MalackaiVoid Sadly not fully, I've been focused on making others because every time I try to make this model again and again, and again it says the exact same thing. But I'll still be trying to make it later on just need to learn more unity stuff.

                                      VisaeresV 1 Reply Last reply
                                      2
                                      • AstroA Astro

                                        @MalackaiVoid Sadly not fully, I've been focused on making others because every time I try to make this model again and again, and again it says the exact same thing. But I'll still be trying to make it later on just need to learn more unity stuff.

                                        VisaeresV
                                        VisaeresV
                                        Visaeres
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #39

                                        @Astro I got a model that probably wouldn't give you as many issues 😉

                                        Wow that's a lot a' words, too bad I'm not reading em'

                                        AstroA M A 3 Replies Last reply
                                        0
                                        • VisaeresV Visaeres

                                          @Astro I got a model that probably wouldn't give you as many issues 😉

                                          AstroA
                                          AstroA
                                          Astro
                                          wrote on last edited by Astro
                                          #40

                                          @Visaeres Oh? Send it! 🙂 (dms or not is fine!)

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular