Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF:this amy modle as avi

LF:this amy modle as avi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
amyrosesonicnsfwfurryconversion
245 Posts 70 Posters 40.7k Views 218 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

    Hey y’all, still workin on fine tuning it. I gotta fix the leg bein all fucked in play mode and the mouth got stuck open for some reason at one point. It’s pretty close to done though, just gotta do some last minute tweaks is all, I’ll be busy tomorrow for Christmas Eve, but I hope everyone has a good Christmas! (Unity Package soon)

    Jerrycan735J
    Jerrycan735J
    Jerrycan735
    wrote on last edited by
    #141

    @EmperorMango If you haven't done this yet, you should set the jaw bone in the armature configurator to None. Idk why it does this but if any bone is hooked up in there they tend to move when they shouldn't.

    Screenshot 2025-12-23 220635.png

    Hope this helps,
    Have a wonderful Christmas!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Jerrycan735J
      Jerrycan735J
      Jerrycan735
      wrote on last edited by Jerrycan735
      #142

      @EmperorMango Oh and for the leg bone, I don't really know what is going on there. I think that's just a thing that can happen when using Gesture Emulator.

      Blaze7689B 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Jerrycan735J Jerrycan735

        @EmperorMango Oh and for the leg bone, I don't really know what is going on there. I think that's just a thing that can happen when using Gesture Emulator.

        Blaze7689B
        Blaze7689B
        Blaze7689
        wrote on last edited by
        #143

        @Jerrycan735 So I forgot to tell you, I did upload it to vrchat after I was testing it. The legs work normally, even with full body tracking. I only sent the blend file that me and my friend fixed so you guys can put clothes on it. But I do hope there are no issues for ya'll.

        EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Blaze7689B Blaze7689

          @Jerrycan735 So I forgot to tell you, I did upload it to vrchat after I was testing it. The legs work normally, even with full body tracking. I only sent the blend file that me and my friend fixed so you guys can put clothes on it. But I do hope there are no issues for ya'll.

          EmpressMangoE
          EmpressMangoE
          EmpressMango
          wrote on last edited by
          #144

          @Sonic6908 I used the same blend file you sent in the forum, I might just need to reimport the fax which is fine but for me the leg is all wonky and the mouth is stuck hanging open, I haven’t been home all day so I haven’t been able to test it again. But yeah I might just need to re export the fbx from blender

          Feelin..bleh

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • EmpressMangoE
            EmpressMangoE
            EmpressMango
            wrote on last edited by
            #145

            Which is fine, it won’t take that long if that’s the case

            Feelin..bleh

            1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • SadakoS
              SadakoS
              Sadako
              wrote on last edited by
              #146

              Will it have a sps plug??

              1 Reply Last reply
              -1
              • EmpressMangoE
                EmpressMangoE
                EmpressMango
                wrote on last edited by
                #147

                It will come with SPS and PCS yes

                Feelin..bleh

                SadakoS 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                  It will come with SPS and PCS yes

                  SadakoS
                  SadakoS
                  Sadako
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #148

                  @EmperorMango sps plug is a dick

                  mischievousM 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • EmpressMangoE
                    EmpressMangoE
                    EmpressMango
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #149

                    I’m aware, I mean I could add a dick, it would make the progress take longer but I could add one yeah

                    Feelin..bleh

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • EmpressMangoE
                      EmpressMangoE
                      EmpressMango
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #150

                      That’s up to y’all honestly

                      Feelin..bleh

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • EmpressMangoE
                        EmpressMangoE
                        EmpressMango
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #151

                        Fixed the mouth (As in IT FIXED ON IT’S OWN WTF)

                        Feelin..bleh

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Petr SmusingP
                          Petr SmusingP
                          Petr Smusing
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #152

                          average unity

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • EmpressMangoE
                            EmpressMangoE
                            EmpressMango
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #153

                            Getting back to work on it tomorrow, I had a wonderful Christmas with family, hope everyone had the same :3

                            Feelin..bleh

                            A 1 Reply Last reply
                            👍
                            3
                            • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                              Getting back to work on it tomorrow, I had a wonderful Christmas with family, hope everyone had the same :3

                              A
                              A
                              AsgoreDreemurr
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #154

                              @EmperorMango keep coooking :0

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Toy chicaT
                                Toy chicaT
                                Toy chica
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #155

                                Nice

                                Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • SadakoS Sadako

                                  @EmperorMango sps plug is a dick

                                  mischievousM
                                  mischievousM
                                  mischievous
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #156

                                  @Sadako SPS can be for both holes and a peen lol it's not dick exclusive

                                  sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

                                  SadakoS 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • EmpressMangoE
                                    EmpressMangoE
                                    EmpressMango
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #157

                                    I AM SO FUCKING CLOSE TO COMPLETING THIS! All that's left, is just me fixing one simple error and then it's ready. End is near fellas

                                    Feelin..bleh

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • EmpressMangoE
                                      EmpressMangoE
                                      EmpressMango
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #158

                                      image.png

                                      Feelin..bleh

                                      Blaze7689B 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • EmpressMangoE
                                        EmpressMangoE
                                        EmpressMango
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #159

                                        image.png
                                        Fixed the legs in palymode, turns out my Gogo loco was busted, removed it, and now the legs are perfectly fine

                                        Feelin..bleh

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • ThatToastyBunT
                                          ThatToastyBunT
                                          ThatToastyBun
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #160

                                          im gonna give her a railgun...

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular