Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF:this amy modle as avi

LF:this amy modle as avi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
amyrosesonicnsfwfurryconversion
245 Posts 70 Posters 40.7k Views 218 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • darkLilly16D
    darkLilly16D
    darkLilly16
    wrote on last edited by
    #181

    or in blender and reimport it , its safer in case something resets or breaks in the future

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • E
      E
      eev086
      wrote on last edited by
      #182

      Bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • C
        C
        CCJ31
        wrote on last edited by
        #183

        bump

        earning rep on this site is hell

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • C
          C
          CCJ31
          wrote on last edited by
          #184

          bump

          earning rep on this site is hell

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

            Again, no, I have barely any experience with Blender

            B
            B
            blp20567
            wrote on last edited by
            #185

            @EmperorMango Hey you doing ok?

            EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • B blp20567

              @EmperorMango Hey you doing ok?

              EmpressMangoE
              EmpressMangoE
              EmpressMango
              wrote on last edited by
              #186

              @blp20567 Yeah I'm good just have been fucking exhausted from School and work lately

              Feelin..bleh

              B susushiS 2 Replies Last reply
              1
              • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                @blp20567 Yeah I'm good just have been fucking exhausted from School and work lately

                B
                B
                blp20567
                wrote on last edited by
                #187

                @EmperorMango oof i feel that, take a break when ya can

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                  @blp20567 Yeah I'm good just have been fucking exhausted from School and work lately

                  susushiS
                  susushiS
                  susushi
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #188

                  @EmperorMango take your time, you got this!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • C
                    C
                    CCJ31
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #189

                    bump

                    earning rep on this site is hell

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • oni_uO
                      oni_uO
                      oni_u
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #190

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • bimbobabesB
                        bimbobabesB
                        bimbobabes
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #191

                        bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • SillyRandomWomanS
                          SillyRandomWomanS
                          SillyRandomWoman
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #192

                          bump

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • C
                            C
                            CheesyMcSqueezy
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #193

                            Does anyone have the blend files for it?

                            I 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • C CheesyMcSqueezy

                              Does anyone have the blend files for it?

                              I
                              I
                              Intellivision
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #194

                              @CheesyMcSqueezy i think i do

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • EmpressMangoE
                                EmpressMangoE
                                EmpressMango
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #195

                                I AM SO FUCKING SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES HOLY SHIT. I've been dealing with severe depression but have recently gotten professional help, I'm on meds so I'm feeling good right now, I do have the Unity Package, but I have a question. Should I just post it here, or should I continue working on it to make it quest compatible by deleting most triangles in Blender and see if I can add clothes to it. Again, I can just post it here, it's the PC version with toggles GoGo Loco SPS PCS and all that, just no clothes and no quest version, so post here, or work on it more to make it a better version?

                                Feelin..bleh

                                A B 2 Replies Last reply
                                6
                                • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                                  I AM SO FUCKING SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES HOLY SHIT. I've been dealing with severe depression but have recently gotten professional help, I'm on meds so I'm feeling good right now, I do have the Unity Package, but I have a question. Should I just post it here, or should I continue working on it to make it quest compatible by deleting most triangles in Blender and see if I can add clothes to it. Again, I can just post it here, it's the PC version with toggles GoGo Loco SPS PCS and all that, just no clothes and no quest version, so post here, or work on it more to make it a better version?

                                  A
                                  A
                                  AsgoreDreemurr
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #196

                                  @EmperorMango I seen people can post the files here when they finish the models they edit it or fully make it. But is ur decision but I really would like to try her out 😄

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                                    I AM SO FUCKING SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES HOLY SHIT. I've been dealing with severe depression but have recently gotten professional help, I'm on meds so I'm feeling good right now, I do have the Unity Package, but I have a question. Should I just post it here, or should I continue working on it to make it quest compatible by deleting most triangles in Blender and see if I can add clothes to it. Again, I can just post it here, it's the PC version with toggles GoGo Loco SPS PCS and all that, just no clothes and no quest version, so post here, or work on it more to make it a better version?

                                    B
                                    B
                                    blp20567
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #197

                                    @EmperorMango i would like to try her out, dont really care for quest compatibility

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • EmpressMangoE
                                      EmpressMangoE
                                      EmpressMango
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #198

                                      I haven't tested it on VR, I tested it on Desktop mode, desktop mode is working perfectly, idk how VR is working but hopefully it works well on VR, here y'all go
                                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      Feelin..bleh

                                      Some gal idkS I S T 4 Replies Last reply
                                      6
                                      • R
                                        R
                                        Ravenshort
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #199

                                        I would like to have it with clothes and quest compatible but i understand if it's not possible

                                        EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • R Ravenshort

                                          I would like to have it with clothes and quest compatible but i understand if it's not possible

                                          EmpressMangoE
                                          EmpressMangoE
                                          EmpressMango
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #200

                                          @Ravenshort It's possible but it would take a bit

                                          Feelin..bleh

                                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular