Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. (FOUND BY ME) オリジナル3Dモデル『シズム』

(FOUND BY ME) オリジナル3Dモデル『シズム』

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Booth Avatars
avatarstomboynonbinarybooth
37 Posts 5 Posters 2.6k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SomepplhvenosoulS
    SomepplhvenosoulS
    Somepplhvenosoul
    wrote on last edited by Somepplhvenosoul
    #1

    links at bottom

    alt text

    UWEHHHHHEH ths is perfect to use as a base for one of the avis im making
    (before u say "URHH AKSHULLY ITS ALREADY HERE" that link is BROKEN!!!! BOTH OF THEM!!!)
    I WANT THEM (her??) SO BAD 😭

    HEHEHE I CAN FINALLY BUY FROM BOOTH! (i mean i used a proxy but yk)

    booth link

    [register or login to view this hidden content]
    terabox
    [register or login to view this hidden content]
    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    !MINORS DNI!

    new 18+ only asset sharing server!

    LF any and all combat/pvp related assets for fight finder and such!

    YELL AT ME IF SMTH I POSTED AS A GIFT OR SUCH GOES DOWN!

    You can ask me to buy something under any of my gift posts! It might not be immediate but I'll do what I can!

    blinkies_Cafe_Ix.gif

    blinkies_Cafe_V7.gif

    blinkies-Cafe-Pi.gif

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • iwannabeanaviI
      iwannabeanaviI
      iwannabeanavi
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      TOMBOYY??? BUMP

      I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
      https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
      https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
      and Heartmarksman!
      <3333

      1 Reply Last reply
      😁
      0
      • 80snihtmare8
        80snihtmare8
        80snihtmare
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        woaw bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • iwannabeanaviI
          iwannabeanaviI
          iwannabeanavi
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          bummpppppp

          I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
          https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
          https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
          and Heartmarksman!
          <3333

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SomepplhvenosoulS
            SomepplhvenosoulS
            Somepplhvenosoul
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            BUMPP 😭

            !MINORS DNI!

            new 18+ only asset sharing server!

            LF any and all combat/pvp related assets for fight finder and such!

            YELL AT ME IF SMTH I POSTED AS A GIFT OR SUCH GOES DOWN!

            You can ask me to buy something under any of my gift posts! It might not be immediate but I'll do what I can!

            blinkies_Cafe_Ix.gif

            blinkies_Cafe_V7.gif

            blinkies-Cafe-Pi.gif

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SomepplhvenosoulS
              SomepplhvenosoulS
              Somepplhvenosoul
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              BUMMPPP

              if someone gets it- i’ll show what i made with it!$!@! for the 1 person who cares 😭

              !MINORS DNI!

              new 18+ only asset sharing server!

              LF any and all combat/pvp related assets for fight finder and such!

              YELL AT ME IF SMTH I POSTED AS A GIFT OR SUCH GOES DOWN!

              You can ask me to buy something under any of my gift posts! It might not be immediate but I'll do what I can!

              blinkies_Cafe_Ix.gif

              blinkies_Cafe_V7.gif

              blinkies-Cafe-Pi.gif

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • 80snihtmare8
                80snihtmare8
                80snihtmare
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                bump i wish i had 6$ to spare 😞

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • SomepplhvenosoulS
                  SomepplhvenosoulS
                  Somepplhvenosoul
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  bump 😞

                  !MINORS DNI!

                  new 18+ only asset sharing server!

                  LF any and all combat/pvp related assets for fight finder and such!

                  YELL AT ME IF SMTH I POSTED AS A GIFT OR SUCH GOES DOWN!

                  You can ask me to buy something under any of my gift posts! It might not be immediate but I'll do what I can!

                  blinkies_Cafe_Ix.gif

                  blinkies_Cafe_V7.gif

                  blinkies-Cafe-Pi.gif

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • SomepplhvenosoulS
                    SomepplhvenosoulS
                    Somepplhvenosoul
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    bump
                    if she isn’t found by uhh the first or second of august. i’ll try to buy her! keyword: TRY! by then i’ll hopefully have a functioning card

                    !MINORS DNI!

                    new 18+ only asset sharing server!

                    LF any and all combat/pvp related assets for fight finder and such!

                    YELL AT ME IF SMTH I POSTED AS A GIFT OR SUCH GOES DOWN!

                    You can ask me to buy something under any of my gift posts! It might not be immediate but I'll do what I can!

                    blinkies_Cafe_Ix.gif

                    blinkies_Cafe_V7.gif

                    blinkies-Cafe-Pi.gif

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • FrostBiteF
                      FrostBiteF
                      FrostBite
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      +1

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • SomepplhvenosoulS
                        SomepplhvenosoulS
                        Somepplhvenosoul
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        bbummpp

                        !MINORS DNI!

                        new 18+ only asset sharing server!

                        LF any and all combat/pvp related assets for fight finder and such!

                        YELL AT ME IF SMTH I POSTED AS A GIFT OR SUCH GOES DOWN!

                        You can ask me to buy something under any of my gift posts! It might not be immediate but I'll do what I can!

                        blinkies_Cafe_Ix.gif

                        blinkies_Cafe_V7.gif

                        blinkies-Cafe-Pi.gif

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • SomepplhvenosoulS
                          SomepplhvenosoulS
                          Somepplhvenosoul
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          BUMMPP BUMMPPPPP (i’m starting to pester people in opti box to buy me it 😭im losing my mind)

                          !MINORS DNI!

                          new 18+ only asset sharing server!

                          LF any and all combat/pvp related assets for fight finder and such!

                          YELL AT ME IF SMTH I POSTED AS A GIFT OR SUCH GOES DOWN!

                          You can ask me to buy something under any of my gift posts! It might not be immediate but I'll do what I can!

                          blinkies_Cafe_Ix.gif

                          blinkies_Cafe_V7.gif

                          blinkies-Cafe-Pi.gif

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • SomepplhvenosoulS
                            SomepplhvenosoulS
                            Somepplhvenosoul
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            BUMMPP

                            !MINORS DNI!

                            new 18+ only asset sharing server!

                            LF any and all combat/pvp related assets for fight finder and such!

                            YELL AT ME IF SMTH I POSTED AS A GIFT OR SUCH GOES DOWN!

                            You can ask me to buy something under any of my gift posts! It might not be immediate but I'll do what I can!

                            blinkies_Cafe_Ix.gif

                            blinkies_Cafe_V7.gif

                            blinkies-Cafe-Pi.gif

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • SomepplhvenosoulS
                              SomepplhvenosoulS
                              Somepplhvenosoul
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              bbummp

                              !MINORS DNI!

                              new 18+ only asset sharing server!

                              LF any and all combat/pvp related assets for fight finder and such!

                              YELL AT ME IF SMTH I POSTED AS A GIFT OR SUCH GOES DOWN!

                              You can ask me to buy something under any of my gift posts! It might not be immediate but I'll do what I can!

                              blinkies_Cafe_Ix.gif

                              blinkies_Cafe_V7.gif

                              blinkies-Cafe-Pi.gif

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • SomepplhvenosoulS
                                SomepplhvenosoulS
                                Somepplhvenosoul
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                BUMPPP😭😭😭 ( i’m going to become extremely annoying as possible about this )

                                !MINORS DNI!

                                new 18+ only asset sharing server!

                                LF any and all combat/pvp related assets for fight finder and such!

                                YELL AT ME IF SMTH I POSTED AS A GIFT OR SUCH GOES DOWN!

                                You can ask me to buy something under any of my gift posts! It might not be immediate but I'll do what I can!

                                blinkies_Cafe_Ix.gif

                                blinkies_Cafe_V7.gif

                                blinkies-Cafe-Pi.gif

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • 80snihtmare8
                                  80snihtmare8
                                  80snihtmare
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  aw bump seems like someone’s losing sleep over this

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • SomepplhvenosoulS
                                    SomepplhvenosoulS
                                    Somepplhvenosoul
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    PLEASEPLEASPLEASEPleASE 😭😭😭PLEASEEE

                                    (worlds most pathetic bump and plea)

                                    !MINORS DNI!

                                    new 18+ only asset sharing server!

                                    LF any and all combat/pvp related assets for fight finder and such!

                                    YELL AT ME IF SMTH I POSTED AS A GIFT OR SUCH GOES DOWN!

                                    You can ask me to buy something under any of my gift posts! It might not be immediate but I'll do what I can!

                                    blinkies_Cafe_Ix.gif

                                    blinkies_Cafe_V7.gif

                                    blinkies-Cafe-Pi.gif

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • FrostBiteF
                                      FrostBiteF
                                      FrostBite
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      +1

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • SomepplhvenosoulS
                                        SomepplhvenosoulS
                                        Somepplhvenosoul
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        PLEASEEE 😞😞IM GONNA DIE WITHOUT HER)!!

                                        !MINORS DNI!

                                        new 18+ only asset sharing server!

                                        LF any and all combat/pvp related assets for fight finder and such!

                                        YELL AT ME IF SMTH I POSTED AS A GIFT OR SUCH GOES DOWN!

                                        You can ask me to buy something under any of my gift posts! It might not be immediate but I'll do what I can!

                                        blinkies_Cafe_Ix.gif

                                        blinkies_Cafe_V7.gif

                                        blinkies-Cafe-Pi.gif

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • 80snihtmare8
                                          80snihtmare8
                                          80snihtmare
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          bbmup

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular