Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: Jade and Jayden V2! (Pc&Quest; + FT)

GIFT: Jade and Jayden V2! (Pc&Quest; + FT)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
egirlcouplematchingscenecutegift-gumroadgift-payhip
33 Posts 4 Posters 4.1k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • I inactivr

    @sg196 i'll take a gander at it now, im not quite sure why that would happen when all the toggles are marked as synced in the params...

    sg196S
    sg196S
    sg196
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @Sleepybunnz Any ideas? It doesn't make any sense lol

    I 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • sg196S sg196

      @Sleepybunnz Any ideas? It doesn't make any sense lol

      I
      I
      inactivr
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @sg196 nope, I don't have a clue, mine works fine

      sg196S 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • I inactivr

        @sg196 nope, I don't have a clue, mine works fine

        sg196S
        sg196S
        sg196
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @Sleepybunnz If others can see your hair and accessory changes then I honestly have no idea. I've never had any kind of issue like this with any other model I've uploaded. I know it's definitely happening though, just have NO clue why 😞

        I 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • sg196S sg196

          @Sleepybunnz If others can see your hair and accessory changes then I honestly have no idea. I've never had any kind of issue like this with any other model I've uploaded. I know it's definitely happening though, just have NO clue why 😞

          I
          I
          inactivr
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @sg196 i'm really not sure... that's so weird.

          sg196S 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • I inactivr

            @sg196 i'm really not sure... that's so weird.

            sg196S
            sg196S
            sg196
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @Sleepybunnz Are you using only the quest version or both? I've been trying to figure this out with the creator too. It's been a headache.

            I 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • sg196S sg196

              @Sleepybunnz Are you using only the quest version or both? I've been trying to figure this out with the creator too. It's been a headache.

              I
              I
              inactivr
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @sg196 i think I have both on mine let me double check, yeah I have both

              sg196S 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • I inactivr

                @sg196 i think I have both on mine let me double check, yeah I have both

                sg196S
                sg196S
                sg196
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                @Sleepybunnz I've kinda given up at this point. Everything works except these two menus. Syncs are fine. I've tried redoing the projects from scratch, renaming them to avoid conflicts, everything you could think of. These two menus do not work and have been confirmed to me by several people. I've also checked several times with an alt account on my laptop and phone and tried changing things. They do not change to other people. I haven't had someone else try uploading the avatar or showing me but I would assume it's the same for others. I don't get any errors or anything, they just don't appear to others but will show up for me. The author said they would look into it and I've even seen someone on their discord mentioning the mouse toggle doesn't work. I don't think they realize the others don't either. It's been a headache honestly 😞

                98d21374-08a0-498e-8f25-a71056870138-image.png

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • I
                  I
                  inactivr
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  i really don't get it. i asked my friend who also has the avi and they said they haven't had that issue so I truly am not sure

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • I
                    I
                    inactivr
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    i can re look at it later with some friends, i will let you know, i am on a little hiatus tho lol, I havent been super active for a little bit

                    sg196S 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • I inactivr

                      i can re look at it later with some friends, i will let you know, i am on a little hiatus tho lol, I havent been super active for a little bit

                      sg196S
                      sg196S
                      sg196
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      @Sleepybunnz Well oddly enough, the Jayden avatar has the same exact issues. Those two menus only change things on my end but not others. Everything else works. Super bizarre lol. Are they asking others around them? Because nobody would suspect any issue until you took a selfie and showed someone. That's how I became aware lol.

                      sunnyflowerS 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • sg196S sg196

                        @Sleepybunnz Well oddly enough, the Jayden avatar has the same exact issues. Those two menus only change things on my end but not others. Everything else works. Super bizarre lol. Are they asking others around them? Because nobody would suspect any issue until you took a selfie and showed someone. That's how I became aware lol.

                        sunnyflowerS
                        sunnyflowerS
                        sunnyflower
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #31

                        @sg196 did you ever figure out the issue?

                        sg196S 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • sunnyflowerS sunnyflower

                          @sg196 did you ever figure out the issue?

                          sg196S
                          sg196S
                          sg196
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #32

                          @sunnyflower Nope. I kinda gave up. I bought the avatar, still same issues. Contacted the author, was told they might redo the menus and it's just been dark. I'd do it myself but I'm not Unity savvy.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • AzulLunaRozaA
                            AzulLunaRozaA
                            AzulLunaRoza
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #33

                            save

                            AVID KUSO AVI COLLECTOR

                            LF avi's pc or pc / quest:
                            Thick/Lewd creators: Antics, Livid Lily, milk FBX, Sleepy Cow

                            Dancer Creators: Ashie Avi Land,winxie, Saturnis, Hazie, Remy, Kismet, Winter Night, Wylo, Scari , Lattia, Anime, Ruski, runez, Restinpasta, Aurl, Sugoi ,Shawtie,ZarZar, Weeby, rosesvrc, jennu, Slvt

                            Gonso users: Ibdi [recent], Lady Carnage, VultureCulture, LAzminq

                            [updated regularly]

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular