Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift: 【Unity用】Mew【エディタ拡張】 (通常版)

Gift: 【Unity用】Mew【エディタ拡張】 (通常版)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
giftunityunity prefabaddongift-booth
23 Posts 18 Posters 7.5k Views 38 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • CookieTunesC
    CookieTunesC
    CookieTunes
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    【Unity用】Mew【エディタ拡張】 (通常版)

    ౨ৎ This asset is so helpful, and I love using it so much !!
    Only me and another person were looking for this, but I hope other
    people can find it useful to

    ๑♡⁠๑____________๑♡⁠๑____________๑♡⁠๑____________๑♡⁠๑

    7e10ceba-08bc-45aa-b42b-b88699c955b7_base_resized.jpg

    BL >⩊< | [register or login to view this hidden content]
    Password: PinkTiedBows

    ౨ৎ Thank U for such a sweet community and sharing a bunch
    & always remember to support the original creator if U can !!

    ๑♡⁠๑____________๑♡⁠๑____________๑♡⁠๑____________๑♡⁠๑

    ᯓ ᡣ𐭩 𝙲𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 !! \ @ 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍

    1 Reply Last reply
    😳
    42
    • tappleT
      tappleT
      tapple
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Thanks for sharing!

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • OneShotaVRCO
        OneShotaVRCO
        OneShotaVRC
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Thanks so much!!!

        AI Translations;

        I want to edit expressions, but it's such a hassle when I actually try to do it!
        I bought an expression pack, but readjusting each one for my avatar is so tedious!
        
        That’s where Mew comes in—simple, lightweight, and with an adorable icon to boot!
        
        This is a handy all-in-one toolset focused on expression editing and other small but useful features to scratch those annoying itches!
        I’ve packed it with all the functions I wished for while doing my own edits!
        Everything is non-destructive, so you can use it safely and with peace of mind!
        
        A Request for Support
        My PC is an ancient GTX 1080—a 10-year-old relic at this point—and recently, my motherboard has started failing, causing forced reboots every single day.
        If this continues, I might not be able to keep creating tools or even logging into VRChat.
        
        I urgently need to replace my PC, so if anyone is willing to support me, I’d greatly appreciate it.
        For the supporter edition, I plan to add new features via updates whenever I come up with ideas.
        
        This is embarrassing to admit, but the situation is dire. Thank you for your kindness.
        

        Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
        of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

        Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
        Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

        I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
        I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • tsuchieT
          tsuchieT
          tsuchie
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Thanksu for the super helpful tool
          I'd encourage actually supporting this creator, too, as I understand their pain, and it would benefit everybody in the long run!!

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • FB-skaF
            FB-skaF
            FB-ska
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Thank you for sharing! This looks really useful!

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • MenheracoreM
              MenheracoreM
              Menheracore
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Omg this is so so useful! tysm!!!

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • ExcaligatorE
                ExcaligatorE
                Excaligator
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Thank you!

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • G
                  G
                  gaskan
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  1.04?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • crbuh21C
                    crbuh21C
                    crbuh21
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    bump update 1.04

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Clara BlairC
                      Clara BlairC
                      Clara Blair
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Thank you

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      🤝
                      1
                      • strawberry.pinkS
                        strawberry.pinkS
                        strawberry.pink
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        bump update 1.04 please

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • crbuh21C
                          crbuh21C
                          crbuh21
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          bump update 1.04

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Xie LanX
                            Xie LanX
                            Xie Lan
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            bump update!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • hironoflanH
                              hironoflanH
                              hironoflan
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              bump update!

                              obsessed with collecting vtuber models (dm me if you want to trade) and editing vrchat models especially komano and minase (i don't even play the game lol)

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • crbuh21C
                                crbuh21C
                                crbuh21
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                bump update

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • crbuh21C
                                  crbuh21C
                                  crbuh21
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  bump update

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • crbuh21C
                                    crbuh21C
                                    crbuh21
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    bump update

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • A
                                      A
                                      adrie9512
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      bump update

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • crbuh21C
                                        crbuh21C
                                        crbuh21
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        bump update

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • V
                                          V
                                          Vantafern
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          bump update

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular