✔ (FOUND by GrimmSoul) Mrs. Radio Demon by Diraccoonr & Mr. Radio Demon by Mikich
-
Bump
-
When I tried to upload the Mr. it tells me that there is a missing script of the Wholesome Lollipop. Was anyone else able to upload the male GoGo/SPS version, or is this just a me problem?
So the FT uploaded fine along with quest, just posting to inform that there is definitely some script missing on the lolipop that breaks it, if I knew more I would debug it and upload it, but I had to use chatgpt just to figure out what was broken.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login