GIFT: Torinyan Shaggoth (OUT NOW!!!)
-
@Robot_Girlfriend You should take this down for a few days. You made a comment in the other thread about "waiting a whole month" but the avatar hasn't even been out for 2 weeks. Scrap the link until the memorandum is up.
@SulfuricKara Done, Removed until 3 days is up. I read on the other post that it was planned to come out much earlier. as I was originally planning to wait for a month
-
@Robot_Girlfriend I Didren't mean you can share it now it still post pone in 3 days, Just trying to tell you didren't have to wait a hold month and just wait until tori give the green ligth on the post/ give it out if you can remove the link and wait 3 days more please ^^.
done ^^; I'll re open it in 3 days
-
found another cute outfit!
https://jinxxy.com/Blixieen/cozyfitshoggoth -
@Bumpette its open!
-
@CCJ31 its open!
-
gf shogghoth
-
gf shogghoth
@not_cerezita its in there!
-
Y’all gotta stop trying to play morality on a ripper site
-
Y’all gotta stop trying to play morality on a ripper site
@skyrider99 Agreed
-
having problems with the materials all the slime parts are pink i did import poi toon before the avatar only the body is shown and i cant fine the slime materials
-
damn no one can help me :c
-
damn no one can help me :c
@Lokote2134 have you tried unlocking the textures for the specific parts that are pink?
-
yes i have this is how it looks like i dont see any textures for those pink areas

-
yes i have this is how it looks like i dont see any textures for those pink areas

@Lokote2134 are you using the latest everything? vrcfury, poi, liltoon, sdk
-
@Lokote2134 are you using the latest everything? vrcfury, poi, liltoon, sdk
@burgerbutcold I have the same problem as Lokote & I can confirm on my side that I have everything on the latest but It's still the exact same result.
-
Y’all gotta stop trying to play morality on a ripper site
@skyrider99 for real lol
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
