LF: (BRATZ DOLL COLLAB) Sasha by EllaBadella, Jade by MAHD, Yasmin by Rizza, & Cloe by Motten
-
@SillyGooberToob i just posted her
@Cowbella hii! is there an updated link of the Yasmin?
ty luv -
Heyy, I have all of them (Chloe isnβt out yet).
I bought Sasha and Yasmin. I saw Jade in this thread, but the creator only made her PC-compatible. Since the others are Quest compatible, I tried making Jade Quest compatible myself. Itβs not the best, but I tried.
Sasha-
Download Link (workupload.com)
Jade-
Download Link (workupload.com)
Yasmin-
Download Link (workupload.com)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login

