LF: ZeikoMiray persoanl avatars
-
@silly_kitty yo tengo algo de zeiko pero 2 delos principales modelos de ella en formato vrca desicriptado nadie lo tiene solo yo tengo son delos mas reciente

a ver mandalos

porque SMASH -
@silly_kitty yo tengo algo de zeiko pero 2 delos principales modelos de ella en formato vrca desicriptado nadie lo tiene solo yo tengo son delos mas reciente

-
@silly_kitty I have some Seiko item, but I'm the only one who has two of their main models in decrypted VRC format—they are among the very latest ones.
-
@silly_kitty
If you give me this model, I'll give you something nice based on it. -
@silly_kitty
If you give me this model, I'll give you something nice based on it.@ELCABRON i don't like novabeast anymore so i didnt save it
-
@ELCABRON i don't like novabeast anymore so i didnt save it
@silly_kitty Well, that's the one I'm looking for.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login