betrayed 1x1x1x1 by silver2299
-
@FallenShadow The outfit silver2299 used is this https://booth.pm/ko/items/6269493, I'll send the crown once I'm done making this avi^^
@notanukii ok poggies ty
-
-
Bump
-
Bump
-
-
@notanukii is that only the crown or the whole avatar
-
@notanukii is that only the crown or the whole avatar
@yukisama2 it's only the crown that I made, I don't have the files to my own 1x1x1x1 avi since I switched PCs
-
We need this remade! It is so nice
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login