Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. betrayed 1x1x1x1 by silver2299

betrayed 1x1x1x1 by silver2299

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
nsfw
68 Posts 18 Posters 10.0k Views 41 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • snatch_6S
    snatch_6S
    snatch_6
    wrote on last edited by
    #41

    soo.....where is it?

    If im asking for bone count, its because i may be interested on making a vrc port

    I make custom vrc texture edits and sometimes wholve vrc ports of blender models

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • snatch_6S
      snatch_6S
      snatch_6
      wrote on last edited by
      #42

      pixeldrain link doesnt work for me 😞

      If im asking for bone count, its because i may be interested on making a vrc port

      I make custom vrc texture edits and sometimes wholve vrc ports of blender models

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • AstroA Astro

        @BasedKawaii I got the skeleton, and put my own style of clothes on her, but I can share my own style of clothes if need be!

        G
        G
        gamer2354
        wrote on last edited by
        #43

        @Astro hey could you drop the file

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • AstroA Astro

          She doesn't have a Skeleton yet, or clothes, because I figured you'd want to add your own clothes to her, so here you go!!

          🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com)

          G
          G
          gamer2354
          wrote on last edited by
          #44

          @Astro hey sorry for bothering again but could you drop your version please?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • AkkoTheFishA
            AkkoTheFishA
            AkkoTheFish
            wrote on last edited by
            #45

            @Astro id also like the the skeleton and cloths

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • AstroA Astro

              @BasedKawaii I got the skeleton, and put my own style of clothes on her, but I can share my own style of clothes if need be!

              notanukiiN
              notanukiiN
              notanukii
              wrote on last edited by
              #46

              @Astro May I have the link to the skeleton?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • AstroA
                AstroA
                Astro
                wrote on last edited by
                #47

                APOLOGIESE EVERYONE I HAVEN'T BEEN LOOKING AT MY PINGS VERY MUCH! [register or login to view this hidden content] I BELIEVE THIS IS HER? NTS DON'T REMEMBER, IF NOT THIS ONE! [register or login to view this hidden content]

                notanukiiN CoffoBeanzC 2 Replies Last reply
                5
                • AstroA Astro

                  APOLOGIESE EVERYONE I HAVEN'T BEEN LOOKING AT MY PINGS VERY MUCH! [register or login to view this hidden content] I BELIEVE THIS IS HER? NTS DON'T REMEMBER, IF NOT THIS ONE! [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  notanukiiN
                  notanukiiN
                  notanukii
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #48

                  @Astro No worries, thank you so much though!^^

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • AstroA
                    AstroA
                    Astro
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #49

                    All I ask for is rep please!! ❤

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • FallenShadowF
                      FallenShadowF
                      FallenShadow
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #50

                      ok so, figured out the 1x4 by silver was a commission for someone named Musicaldead393, could try asking them to buy it off them or yk yk cough
                      https://x.com/Silver2299Arts/status/1976821511660175622/photo/1
                      https://x.com/Musicaldead393
                      https://vrchat.com/home/user/usr_2ed0623c-5118-44a2-ae23-20692cd0f0e5
                      https://vrchat.com/home/user/usr_4bc37371-c381-4187-8383-e041de1f8739

                      ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • notanukiiN
                        notanukiiN
                        notanukii
                        wrote on last edited by notanukii
                        #51

                        Would be amazed if someone managed to buy it off of them, anyways time to ask them rq.

                        FallenShadowF 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • notanukiiN notanukii

                          Would be amazed if someone managed to buy it off of them, anyways time to ask them rq.

                          FallenShadowF
                          FallenShadowF
                          FallenShadow
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #52

                          @notanukii prob ask them how much they paid and see if possible to buy a copy or smth

                          ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

                          notanukiiN 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • AstroA Astro

                            APOLOGIESE EVERYONE I HAVEN'T BEEN LOOKING AT MY PINGS VERY MUCH! [register or login to view this hidden content] I BELIEVE THIS IS HER? NTS DON'T REMEMBER, IF NOT THIS ONE! [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            CoffoBeanzC
                            CoffoBeanzC
                            CoffoBeanz
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #53

                            @Astro dang it its not in blender, also the file size is massive for some reason

                            AstroA 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • CoffoBeanzC CoffoBeanz

                              @Astro dang it its not in blender, also the file size is massive for some reason

                              AstroA
                              AstroA
                              Astro
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #54

                              @CoffoBeanz That's odd, and no sorry it's not in blender! You js gotta grab the fbx for it though

                              CoffoBeanzC 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • AstroA Astro

                                @CoffoBeanz That's odd, and no sorry it's not in blender! You js gotta grab the fbx for it though

                                CoffoBeanzC
                                CoffoBeanzC
                                CoffoBeanz
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #55

                                @Astro i dont know how to do that

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • FallenShadowF FallenShadow

                                  @notanukii prob ask them how much they paid and see if possible to buy a copy or smth

                                  notanukiiN
                                  notanukiiN
                                  notanukii
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #56

                                  @FallenShadow I asked the creator, they said it's not for sale. Might ask the one who commissioned them next.

                                  FallenShadowF 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • notanukiiN notanukii

                                    @FallenShadow I asked the creator, they said it's not for sale. Might ask the one who commissioned them next.

                                    FallenShadowF
                                    FallenShadowF
                                    FallenShadow
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #57

                                    @notanukii damn, fair though as it was a commission, the person who bought it might have more odds to sell it, from the looks of their twitter they don't use it alot

                                    ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

                                    notanukiiN 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • FallenShadowF FallenShadow

                                      @notanukii damn, fair though as it was a commission, the person who bought it might have more odds to sell it, from the looks of their twitter they don't use it alot

                                      notanukiiN
                                      notanukiiN
                                      notanukii
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #58

                                      @FallenShadow I'm just adding more onto Astro's version, I found out what outfit they used and I threw on 1x4's crown on. Replacing the model of the sword should be easy as well since it looks like Liindy's asset, I couldn't recognize what the hair they used for the commission and scarf, so I just used what looked similar.

                                      FallenShadowF 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • notanukiiN notanukii

                                        @FallenShadow I'm just adding more onto Astro's version, I found out what outfit they used and I threw on 1x4's crown on. Replacing the model of the sword should be easy as well since it looks like Liindy's asset, I couldn't recognize what the hair they used for the commission and scarf, so I just used what looked similar.

                                        FallenShadowF
                                        FallenShadowF
                                        FallenShadow
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #59

                                        @notanukii yeah i mainly just want like the outfit, astro's version is really good, i made one of the eyes black and changed the hair for mine, would love the outfit the OG used and the crown

                                        ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

                                        notanukiiN 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • FallenShadowF FallenShadow

                                          @notanukii yeah i mainly just want like the outfit, astro's version is really good, i made one of the eyes black and changed the hair for mine, would love the outfit the OG used and the crown

                                          notanukiiN
                                          notanukiiN
                                          notanukii
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #60

                                          @FallenShadow The outfit silver2299 used is this https://booth.pm/ko/items/6269493, I'll send the crown once I'm done making this avi^^

                                          FallenShadowF 1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular